A new level of doping

:joy:

6 Likes

Makes a change from going into coaching I suppose.

3 Likes

Yeah we’ve been following this one Transitions. Makes Geoff Huegill’s conviction look like a parking ticket!

2 Likes

To quote one of his former crewmates, “Baggs doesn’t just have a dope problem. He is a dope.”

4 Likes

That would be awesome if he was actually smuggling it in in his canoe :rofl:

4 Likes

Time to buy up all the burritos you can…

3 Likes

Same supplier as Bertie?

2 Likes

The BS meter is off the scale with this one!

2 Likes

I will add it to my pre-race ritual

1. Use Asthma inhaler
  2. Nike-Cheaty shoes
  3. Pork Burrito.

Anything else I could be doing?

2 Likes

Colombian cough drops from your aunty.

Chimera twin.

Bust your ass for 12hrs a day and dream big?

2 Likes

Surely not as good as the phantom ectopic pregnancy, as an excuse to use EPO?

1 Like

Even if she’s clean, I can’t believe that she claimed to have “never heard of nandrolone”.

Apart from EPO, it’s probably the drug that most people test positive for.

1 Like

I’m sure with all the International lockdowns and restrictions, preventing OOC testing; doping is off the scale in the last 18 months.

2 Likes

Love this:

"After being notified of the positive test in January, Houlihan created a food log of everything she had consumed the week prior to the test.

Her team believes the result came from a pork burrito Houlihan purchased at a food truck near her home in Beaverton, Oregon, and ate the night before the 6 a.m. test.

It has been noted in WADA documents that consumption of meat, specifically pig offal, can lead to the presence of nandrolone."

Should read
“created a food log consuming everything she could find in the WADA documents that might be used as an excuse”

8 Likes

Rife in combat sports now, if you damage someone as a pro athlete and test pos you should get a hefty sentence.

( Prison )

Canelo Alvarez”s six month ban didn’t help the rot.

No if buts or maybes.

3 Likes

So it’s ‘blame the Mexicans’

4 Likes

The apologists (excusists?) on the other site are astounding.

‘She’s innocent in my opinion’. No basis given. Because she’s a young, vaguely attractive female athlete who might do well?

Apparently she doesn’t normally keep a food log. Her olympic level coach has ‘never heard of nandrolone’. She wrote down everything she ate for a week a month ago.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s sure going to shit like a duck.

5 Likes

i wonder if a certain doctor in a certain cycling team said “sh1t the inspector is here…hide the burritos behind the testosterone patches in the fridge…”

4 Likes

Pretty much. She’s googled something about dodgy pork in Mexico and come up with theory (despite the fact that the meat would be US certified).

1 Like

Is that much better?!

1 Like