A new level of doping

No income means she won’t be bringing home the bacon…

3 Likes

Triathlon → Red Bull → Wings → Pigs might fly → Credibility of her excuse

Or something.

1 Like

Ouch Dope not doping

American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson has tested positive for cannabis and she is unlikely to get the chance to challenge for the Olympic 100m title in Tokyo later this month.

2 Likes

Idiot.

Stays in the system alit longer than most things… doesn’t make you any faster either…

So much talent so little brain… wait for the
“ passive smoking “ appeal !?

5 Likes

I think that has to be the way to appeal but not sure it work as it’s in there.

Sean Ingle just tweeted that the ban will be over by the Olympics but she cannot be picked for individuals as her trials results are scratched. She can be picked for the relay as that is trials top 4 plus two discretionary picks.

1 Like

How does that deter the “ cheaters”

It’s always been a problem, but it’s on the verge of 1980”s 90”s pro cycling use in combat sports now.

Every week someone else is getting popped in MMA and Boxing, old pad guys are saying there’s 12 stone guys who now hit harder than the heavyweights of ten years ago.

Lightweights knocking out sparring partners stones heavier with pillow gloves on?!

It’s horrible.

3 Likes

Isn’t smoking weed legal in some US states?

1 Like

It is but still a banned substance on the WADA list

3 Likes

Completely Illegal at the Federal level.

Of course, the states then ignore that and I think it’s only Texas of the populous states where it’s fully illegal some say “medical” use.

1 Like

It is by law, but Obama issued a directive that basically said to look the other way and leave it to individual states to allow the mainstream legalisation.

1 Like

He can compete in Aug 22… how is that a 6 year ban?!?

2 Likes

The ban actually started in August 2018, so I assume there’s been a legal process rumbling on since then.

Two years of the six are suspended because he dobbed other people in :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I thought it was more recent, I don’t really follow athletics.

The time off for grassing is great, I’ll suggest it to our guv, offender more likely to get stabbed though !!

Waiting for the next big scandal… won’t be long

5 Likes

That’s more like it !

1 Like

Standard

1 Like

Surely that would make her slower, forget where she put her pumps, miss a session, raid the fridge - hardly performance enhancing

1 Like

He would have lost to Laurel Hubbard anyway.

Beginning of the end…?

But what if she wasn’t American?

2 Likes

?

They obviously wouldn’t GAF.