A place for random, light hearted nonsense

At last something I’m ahead of the crowd with. :joy:

4 Likes

Trendsetter :star_struck:

1 Like

The 2.5k hi-viz is even more astounding.

3 Likes

I’m getting too old for this sh*t

2 Likes

Balenciaga are just on a piss-take. There is nothing special about their shit, its just rare and low numbers and fashionable and idiots pay £1k for a ripped up hoodie.

3 Likes

Good of these Europeans to really take on board imperial measurements. Although that model is another lad over-estimating his size to a UK/US audience by 9 inches. :rofl:

1 Like

Completely agree, but I kind of admire them for getting away with it.

The hi-viz is utterly identical to the ones that lady flash buys for apprentices for £25. Her printer could add the lettering for a further £7

2 Likes

‘fashion that can see you and your wallet coming’

3 Likes

Going on to Twitter today and doing a search of #ridelondon brings up all sorts of amusing tweets about how people were severely inconvenienced by having a lot of notice that the roads in their area would be shut, yet still decide to complain :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

'fashion that can see you and your wallet coming’

Sounds like Primark, swap wallet for bag of coins though

1 Like

It was the same with the Surrey version of RideLondon and the Olympic road race and test events.

I do wonder how long the event will last in Essex before the locals kick-off properly about not being able to get to B&Q or whatever on one Sunday per year :roll_eyes:

The Essex route is a lot less disruptive to London as a whole. The old route took out most of central and west London for most of the day. It must have been a nightmare for anyone trying to drive to Heathrow

The people that complain are the sort who type comments under YouTube videos of cyclists getting clattered by vans etc saying ‘they deserve it’ and ‘pay road tax’ or phone into radio 5 to have a chat with the stalwart of mediocrity - Nicky Campbell. They’re a dying breed. The inbreeding will see to that

4 Likes

16 Likes

Our dishwasher has had it. Its already a ship of Theseus the amount of things that have been replaced on it, when it does work its crap.

Anyway going to move quick to snag this absolute bargain before the bank holiday is over.

12 Likes

Haha. Was that a legit CIA account :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I dont think so. I just saw the screenshot on FB and nicked it, suspect its probably fake

1 Like

17 Likes

10 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 23.54.41

12 Likes

4 Likes