Trying to think of a U2 song related pun for thisā€¦

ā€¦ noā€¦ I still havenā€™t found what Iā€™m looking for

7 Likes

He thought he was the only ONE

3 Likes

Sounds like his upbringing almost drove him over the edge

3 Likes

Cā€™mon this is too easy :wink:

Bonoā€™s realised sometimes you canā€™t make it on your own and told his half brother that your the best thing about me and now our two hearts beat as oneā€¦

Iā€™ll get my coatā€¦

2 Likes

Mmmā€¦ :thinking:

Bonoā€™s just a bit of a lemon, ok maybe not but Iā€™m just trying to squeeze that one in

3 Likes

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

I just got an e-mail from a pension provider.

It was the usual stuff, ā€œmove any other pensions you have to us, itā€™ll be way easierā€ that kind of jazz but this caught my eyeā€¦

Why the fuck is this guy sat in an empty bath reading? Is it to say ā€œMove your pension, or youā€™ll have to choose between furniture and a bath-tubā€?

13 Likes

I think heā€™s sat in there waiting to die.
Look at the light coming in.
And his wife gently looking at him.
Plus, if you die in the bath, you donā€™t take up the bed whilst the undertaker comes round, you know, in case your partner fancies a nap whilst waiting :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

No need for undertaker, just add lime and water and flush him down the plug hole. Saves thousands Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£. Cost of living crisis innit.

9 Likes

Fill bath with acid, open windows and wait for chemistry to do its thing

3 Likes

Choice of bath material is important, IIRC from Breaking Bad. Plastic is OK but metal fittings like around the plug are not so good.

3 Likes

Good point, maybe tip a load of scarab beetles in there? seemed to work on The Mummy

3 Likes

Pig like human remains, or so my Corsican friend tells me.
You then have the beast for endless sausage rolls, scotch eggs, pork pies, pulled pork, etc etc.
Pigs really are the best :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sheā€™s got a plugged in toaster on the floor, just waiting for the right timeā€¦

4 Likes

The right time being when the bath actually has water in it

4 Likes

I think itā€™s illegal now to feed pigs anything other than a vegetarian diet. Although if youā€™re using them to dispose of bodies youā€™re probably not too fussed about such regulations!

5 Likes

Life choice by the pigs.
Trying to influence our choice and save themselves, I reckon :wink:

VegSoc doesnā€™t make great reading;

https://vegsoc.org/info-hub/why-go-veggie/animals/pigs/