Aero on a budget

Yeah, there always deals round the corner on those, either cheaper price or they throw in a selection of visors. I think I paid £50/60 but got 3 different visors which are normally about £15 each

@Poet :+1:

1 Like

I have a Spesh Evade that I bought for hot races it’s a small med so upto 56cm. Obviously living in the frozen north I never get to use it as I use my Aerohead instead. Happy to loan it out.

2 Likes

And if you did want a twat hat - I’ve got a Rudy Wingspan sat in cupboard I’ll likely never wear again.

1 Like

I was going to say, if I had a safe way of posting and returning, you could borrow my Kask Bambino no worries.

1 Like

Seems like you could take your pick with TTers lids.

Both my Evade and S-Works TT are large unfortunately

Very kind all. I’ll keep you in mind for sure. Obvs be more than happy to pay for postage, and put a deposit down for you for the value of the hat (2nd hand value obvs, I’ll see what Dodgy Dave down the pub can punt it off for! :joy:).

1 Like

We’re going to Somt at Easter. (brekkin da law). If you happen to be at Taunton Deane Services, I’m sure some coincidental miracle could happen :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, in fact my aero lid (Giro A2) is unlikely to get used this year; you could probably collect it from my house on the way through; either that or I’ll stand at J18 on the M4, and lob it through your sunroof if you have one? :ok_hand:

1 Like

Well done for entering a race!

The borrowed plan x stealth has to be plan A.

Position, position and … position.

Gp5000 and something aero ish in your head.

Racing in anything other than a vested tri suit is for Nancy boys, possibly sleeved if your a bit gay?

The rest is smoke and mirrors.

Sorry just woke up… too much coffee !!

7 Likes

Do you wear a vest to work then?

What a post :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@gingerbongo - Here’s a sleeveless suit for you:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184705768582

2 Likes

What size is your head…i can loan you a giro selector or attack (small)

1 Like

Only in the winter, apparently we are all getting polo shirts as white shirts remind the cons of the police… who they don’t tend to like.

Jobs gone to the dogs.

Best bang for buck when I first wanted to go faster :bulb:

Ebay disc wheel cover

Doesn’t go whomp whomp but absolutely makes a difference :+1:t2:You need a minimum 50mm rim and the guy will cut to spec for your hub. Two bits of plastic held on by zipties and electrical tape (worth applying a protective layer first if applying to nice wheels)

…Alternatively DIY

4 Likes

Awesome :+1: thanks for that link, going to order a pair for my PlanetX rear tub

Get these instead!
Those £34 ones are super shiny

Guy who makes them is a very decent time triallist (?) so knows what he’s doing :+1:t3:

1 Like

Saw this interesting article as well, seeing as this is a bit of a cheap aero hub now!

The £40 Van Rysel getting a lot of good press in that article. Bearing much more expensive lids!

1 Like

The Fast Fitness Tips guy needs to work on his grammar; clunky writing.