All things camping & campervan

That seems pretty fair, just what it takes to return it to the previous condition. I’ve heard a few horror stories about these hire places so yours sounds like a decent one.:+1:

3 Likes

Yeah they’ve been very fair for sure. Just sent me a mail with my 11% valued customer discount, so I haven’t been blacklisted at least :wink:

4 Likes

Now that would have taken the shine off your weekend if you’d ended up with a big repair bill :open_mouth:

1 Like

Reasonable enough, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they take your £160 but don’t bother with the repair - just mark it as a dink for the next hire. That seems to be how most car places work with alloy scratches or door dents, charge for the damage but leave it unrepaired until something major needs doing.

3 Likes

Could do but I won’t lose sleep over that. Maybe I’ll hire it again. next year and see :smile:

Yeah that’s exactly what they’ll do. The worst ones will ‘accidentally’ miss it on the form the next time in the hope you miss is and they get to charge for it again!

1 Like

The glorious setting of works overflow carpark… Perfect for the lunchtime nap :sleeping:

12 Likes

I used to love a work, car lunch nap!

1 Like