All Things Cats

She’s a madam!

Puffing up if you try and stop her getting behind the tele…!?

Rescued her from a life in St Helans!!

1 Like

Awesomeness!

Lovely. I thought you were going the other way - not welcoming a new addition!

1 Like

My girlfriend never wanted children… her cat of 21 years died in December … we were heart broken …

I had to push to get Doris but she’s downstairs now following her around in case she cuts herself on the carpet edges… she actually said that…!

7 Likes

@funkster how’s Henry doing?

@Mungo2 has Doris come out from behind the TV?

2 Likes

5 Likes

The flowers were an add on… mistake!

She’s lovely !

Thanks

Lol. I was genuinely trying to look for your cat

4 Likes

@Doonhamer

4am Monday he was kneading my face with his paws
5am Monday he was kneading my face with his paws
6am Monday he was kneading my face with his paws

Spent most of Monday laying on the bed so he would do the same

As soon as I got up, he was jumping at every window trying to get out and I had to pick him up and put him on the floor

By 7pm I gave up and thought it would be less strain on his paw if I let him out, as then at least he would stay at ground level.

At 10am he came in through the landing window.

“Fuck all wrong with your paw then mate…”

6 Likes

Tidy.

When it’s raining, why does my cat sit in the rain all night rather than take shelter?

My cat does the same cos he has learnt I’ll grab the biggest fluffiest towel and dry him off rather than let him soak me or the house in his efforts to dry himself.

He loves it, I love that he loves it, plus it stops me slipping on rain later on in the day!

Henry is in between
He’s sitting looking at the door at the rain. If I open it, he won’t go out, but if it rains when he’s out he won’t rush home

2 Likes

Chilli always comes in dry in our house unless she proper gets caught out. She’s a nightmare on rainy days because she’s stuck inside and gets bored. So she starts running around like a loon.

Pixel, despite being the prettier and fluffier of the two is an adventure cat. She is constantly matted, knotted, full of brambles and seeds and grass. Soaking wet. You name it.

3 Likes

Merlin doesn’t do rain.

Okay, that settles it - I think Smokey does it to annoy me. In fact. I think pretty much everything he does is to annoy me.

But I will admit, through this triathlon macho facade, it is nice that he settles next to me wherever I am.

2 Likes

05:41 - Henry brings it first present
I’m too tired to care.

06:40 - Brings in present number 2, except this one is alive. Cue Tom and Jerry still antics whilst I’m trying to sleep

08:05 - I woke back up. Turns out it had gone under the drawers under the bed, so I loved the drawers and then the final battle commenced

4 Likes

One of ours has been catching mice almost daily for a week now. Fortunately only one was alive - used my lightning quick reactions to scoop it up in a box

1 Like

A bit of sad news to this thread this morning.

I just buried and said goodbye to Bella.

I watched her get run over by a Royal Mail van. Bastard didn’t stop either.

I ran to her as quickly as I could, picked her up. Took her to our garden and she died in my arms.

Bloody horrific really.

RIP little Bells

8 Likes

Dude…

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like