All Things Cats

Sorry to hear that Adam, she was a lovely looking wee cat. I’m sure you & your family will remember her fondly.

1 Like

Shite news mate.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that Adam.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Fortunately my kids are too young to really understand.

First pet my wife has ever had. Hit her quite hard really.

Horrible to see it happen in front of where you feel so helpless but I’m taking comfort that at least I was there for her in her final moments

2 Likes

Sad. Poor Bella, but at least you were there for her.

1 Like

Ah mate, proper sorry to hear that buddy. That’s not nice at all. :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks guys

Very sad mate

I’d cry for a week if my Doris got run over?!

1 Like

Ffs awful news. So sorry.

1 Like

About to inherit a cat. From my dad who is moving to a retirement village and can’t keep him.

Tonight is the last night of calm in our house for a while.

2 bloody ginger toms in the same house. Both old and hopefully bit burnt out. But still…

Recipe for disaster. Also have to remember new cat can’t eat kids’ guinea pigs either. That would be very bad.

6 Likes

We had the massacre of a white dove in our garden today. Feathers everywhere and a nice half carcass with guys everywhere. My 5yo delighted in telling everyone in great detail! :joy: Not to shock people, she’s literally just describing it as she sees it.

Bloody cats!

4 Likes

Brave man …!

You have a good heart …

2 Likes

Ellie, 17 years old

Spends all day following the sun round the house and sleeping. Last mouse caught 2+ years ago.

9 Likes

What a lady.

I’m sure she’s trained you well by now.

2 Likes

Actually Ellie is male - came to us aged 8- previous owner called him Eliot after TS Eliot but somehow in our low-brow house the name got shortened to Ellie :thinking:

3 Likes

Of course, Ellie is male :laughing: .

1 Like

New cat settling well…ish…

Old cat not so much.

Behaving like Begbie if Renton is in town.

7 Likes

Glad there settled… ish.

Classic film.

1 Like

This cat has been so abused. I give it a cuddle, it purrs. But the moment you aren’t holding on, it finds the smallest place possible. Currently at the back of our sofa. But I’ve caught it trying to get under tables 6 inches tall. It’s bloody tragic.

My dad had a habit of finding these sad cases over the years and taking them in. This will be my 11th cat, though only the 5th since I left my parental home…

I’ll get a picture someday but priorities currently are to get him to eat and drink something…he’s quite freaked out…

6 Likes

Wet pussy, you say?

https://youtu.be/BQg6R4Bhhz4