Challenge Miami

Just checked the timings, on the swim Starky & Ditlev were sbout 1:20 down on on Frodo and Lion was another 50 secs back. He needs to be able to swim with those 2, otherwise they bike to the front and help Jan increase the gap.

1 Like

I’d agree. A minute back out of the water at 70.3 and he’s in with a shot.l, but is that just too much to achieve in that discipline for him in the time? I think so I’m afraid.

Makes me think of my own weaknesses. I’m still putting run at the bottom of the priorities despite it being clear for years that’s where my gains lie.

1 Like

Great to see racing back, even though a sinking feeling after this and Dubai that Frodo/Ryf have Kona in the bag.

Be really good to see real challengers emerge over the season. If Stimpson rips up an IM to KQ…???, she looked fantastic.-

The Lion did well, think he improved swim relatively by a minute from Daytona and yesterday was non wetsuit. But as stated he needs another minute to get on the ‘catch Jan’ train.

2 Likes

That was an epic performance from Stimpson, she looks so good on the run, had a solid swim and good bike, real challenger for LCB. Without the penalty, I think that Stimpson could still have challenged LCB

4 Likes