Challenge Miami

The Lion 1:47 back. Not a disaster but the Starky/Ditlev train has gone for him.

1 Like

Bless her.

A mask and a bottle of water though. They don’t go well! :joy:

4 Likes

Ah bless, someone just give her a hug ffs

2 Likes

This is the bit I’m going to hate, the interview.
“Ar it was a bostin’ race wor it”
I’m sat here thinking, “Sh1t I sound like that”

7 Likes

LIONel not pulling anything back

Glad for her, a bit of a shame for Lucy but great to see the 1, 2. I just had it the other way around :wink:

Frodo struggling with how to dress himself, but brought a domestique for the swim, and the totally uncontroversial of Starky leading him round the bike course :wink:

Sanders had a good swim for him, he’s got Dreitz and another decent biker near him but I think it’s for Frodo to lose now.

1 Like

Sanders going backwards

Interesting about that new tri team built by Crowie!

I think some of these riders need us to critique their bike position.

3 Likes

Frodo’s to lose

I’m proper bored. Just trolling everyone on the comments! :joy:

2 Likes

So they just claimed Hanson was running 4:09 min / mile !

2 Likes

Then he ran a 4:06 mile… really?

Has Lionel just started limping?
(ETA - more than usual)

Just went off full screen to watch comments… they are all having LIONel orgasms

2 Likes

ST are getting a bit excitable too.

He is running well, even if it looks truly horrible.

Fell asleep after seeing Ladies race, Frodo and Starky leading the men’s, even around a short circuit LD Tri is not great viewing Zwift is a better watch

1 Like

Ha ha same here. Just watched the second half of the mens.

Great racing from the top two, and a great time for Kanute to get a second wind. I was a bit worried about Frodo but his class seems to be permanent, he still had enough left for a unnecessary kick during the last laps. Sanders had a perfect race imo, a better swim, a solid bike and ran through the field. 2mins off though so imo he needs to keep his focus on swim if he’s going to be a genuine threat in October.

Im hoping someone creates a blooper reel from both races. Transition was just comical :slight_smile:

Yes I thought transitions were appalling as well! :joy:

Also packed it in at about 10.15. Too late for me.

These courses aren’t the mist exciting. But I’d definitely rather watch that than zwift!!!

2 Likes