Contents of Your Fridge

No photo = Didn’t happen

1 Like

That’s what my 5yo daughter just asked for for lunch. 🤦🏼

I was probably eating Billy bear sandwiches and that’s it at that age! :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

The Forum needs more females for a broader perspective, after Graham drove them all away. I think she should definitely join :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

And she’s way better on Zwift than the rest of us by the sounds of it!!!

3 Likes

FridgeTalk.co.uk

2 Likes

Probably has some Jiffy bags in her fridge
(Would’ve loved if Nick’s had a blood bag or something in there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

You could at least of made a face out of the food…

2 Likes

I’m awaiting the 1970s fridge next to a disused toilet with rat poo next to the rancid meats…I’m sure there’s one out there.

8 Likes

Here you go then. Not tidied for tritalk. Fridge and pantry

How much a week? No idea, but lots. We do a supermarket delivery every couple of weeks at about £150, veg box every week for £15 and butchers shop once a month for about £50. However, I seem to go to the convenience shop every other day for about £15 which would make it about £750 a month maybe. Probably loads more than that I haven’t considered.

Daily diet. Energy drink first thing. 4 eggs for breakfast sometimes with toast. More energy drink. Stir fry for lunch. More energy drink. Bean chilli or veggie meal during the week. Weekends will be pancakes for breakfast, salad for lunch, homemade pizza on Saturday and roast on Sunday. Evenings are where it really goes downhill. Lager, crisps, sweets, chocolate etc

Will eat anything but don’t like beetroot or mushrooms. Don’t like any other alcohol besides lager - and I only like cheap lager.

Drink. Lager - far too much of it. Been trying very hard to drink less

Hangover cure. Sleep, ibuprofen, coke

Takeaway. Big Mac meal plus 3 extra Big Macs

Comfort food. See evening snacking - lager, paprika crisps, tangfastics, milky bar daim bar

7 Likes

4 eggs a morning. Please tell me you don’t drink them!

1 Like

Ha, no. Boiled, poached, fried or scrambled depending on time and/or who else in my family wants them

2 Likes

Phew

Great Fridge Raider report there :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
Love the honesty.

Also, @hillwall - by “energy drink” you don’t mean neon green teenager juice?
You mean the High5 stuff which is in your pantry?

1 Like

Im not a student but our fringe is an utter shit hole. Stuff everywhere, out of date stuff.

Neither my wife nor me were born to manage a household. Need a chef

8 Likes

Here’s ours, looking a lot better than usual, there’s actually something in it, it’s very rare we have steak and the can of Guinness was a present from Christmas 2020 I think, it’s also out of date :joy:

Most of it is the GF’s, mayo and branston :nauseated_face: in fact all of those sauces.

5 Likes

I think we spend maybe £70 PW, but as I’m at work 5 days I don’t eat as much at work, I have breakfast at work.

Erm, lets not go into my diet!

I’m a fussy git, don’t like quite a few things but I am improving as I get older, don’t like garlic, onions, mayo amongst other things.

Favourite tipple is Guinness but really don’t drink at home, less than 1 drink per year.

Hangover cure is sleep, fresh air and paracetamol.

Hardly get takeaways but if I do it’s either Indian, Pizza or an odd Parmo (basically a heart attack with chips!) they are a Teesside speciality and it probably explains our poor health and obesity problem :grimacing:

Comfort food is either chocolate, hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream, you probably get my drift!

5 Likes

Part of tonight’s haul:

Fruit salad - 25p
Stir-fry - 12p
Lamb -£1.82 (couldn’t be bothered to chance waiting for 90% reduction as it probably would go before then.
Cookies - 9p
Drinks 19p each (actually got 7 X Green apple cider). They are all long dates and I am stocking up for all the summer BBQs / guests round etc. Guinness can is a bit battered and might need careful opening, but normally pour that in a glass anyway.

6 Likes

Jeff, I’m not trying to have a go but you could be dead in a few days. Two eggs and four apples is all the sustenance and nutrition in there.

6 Likes

Haha, there’s the steak as well :yum:

And milk for some cereal :joy:

I do need to get some shopping but eat more at work.

I’m actually wondering what the GF survives on :thinking:, although there is some frozen stuff below.

1 Like

Sorry, but I for one, am not going to tidy-up my fridge for the purpose of posting a picture on a Triathlon Forum! :fu:

4 Likes