Deals

YES, been waiting for this as I need a new pair of Next% Tempos, my current pair are on about 850km

1 Like

2xu have got 50% off all their Tri clothing today.

Garmin 530 down to £170 on Amazon, seems to be £200 everywhere else. Tempted as my old 820 is too slow updating the maps for navigation.

Halfords have the 130 for £100 if anyone wants a basic unit.

3 Likes

Favero have the assioma duo for sale at €489 with free shipping. Don’t know if it is black Friday or just their current price.

1 Like

That’s a good price. I was sure that a 540 was due this year and it never happened. It must be coming April 2022. I’ve just been using my garmin watch, which is fine, but I’d love to see mapping, stats without twisting my arm!

Don’t think that’s the total amount you pay though as there will be import tax.

Of course but wasn’t sure of the import duty on them? With that and VAT it could end up being about the same as UK prices.

Yep, just picked up a 530 myself. Had been tempted at 200 from Wiggle but 170 is a great deal. Will replace my 520 which has very limited memory for mapping

The whole nav on the 530 is so much better. Plus battery life
And I didn’t think climb pro was much more than a gimmick, but I love it as a feature. Enjoy :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah i really like my 530 as well. That’s a great price.

Tempted! Over winter I just do a straight forward commute so not sure I’d make the most of it.

Just spotted that Garmin Varia RTL515 is £130 (24% off) https://www.amazon.co.uk/Garmin-RTL515-Rearview-Cycling-France/dp/B08FTH4435/

so which vendor is this from (Nike direct?)

And any advice on sizing up or down half a size from ‘normal’ etc

Normal for me. Always a 9.5 in Nikes.

1 Like

Some pretty good deals to be had on Oakley sunglasses direct from their site.

Just bought a clear lens pair for 50% off

2 Likes

Massive?!

1 Like

8% of all products?

What does that mean? 8% of all products are crap?

1 Like

Raceskin have a sale on.
The slightly odd thing is that it’s identical to last year’s, same stock and NHS Jersey. I’ve never looked on their site other than last BF.
But at £28 I’d really rate their Bib shorts, they were a great recommendation last year (I think by @Mungo2 :+1:).
To the point I’m considering buying and shipping across to Aus knowing I like them. And could get my parents to send some real chocolate at same time :yum:

Ps: @gingerbongo if you haven’t bought a suit yet you might want to try these for <£100

4 Likes

Good shout, I bought bib & Jersey with the offer last year but they got cut off at Stoke hospital so good time to re buy.

3 Likes

No medium bibs left :frowning:

Kickr Core £595 at Wiggle, today only

1 Like