D'ya like dags?

One of these chunky monkeys has our name on it :grinning::grinning::grinning:

16 Likes

Cycle to ours, take the Springer out; cycle home :tipping_hand_man:

If you do it in the coming weeks, we will also have various Booths finest loose leaf tea available @Poet approved.

4 Likes

Sounds good, apart from the tea, it makes me nauseous.

1 Like

@whisk / will your new schnauzer annoy Raph?

Our little demon just mauls the big dog :smiling_imp:
Big dog tries to get him away, but he just keeps coming back for more :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

4 Likes

Raph is pretty easy going, but I suspect the puppy will want to play with him more than he wants to play back :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do I like dags… today - not so much!

Dunno how he got in (jump or slipped) - he doesnt do water normally. He couldnt get out… and I was very close to having to climb in after him. Fortunately could just reach.
He stunk!

9 Likes

When Rapha and Izzy were puppies, Mrs W took them to a friend’s house and left them playing with their dog in the garden.

After about 30 minutes, Izzy came running up to the back door, barking frantically.

Mrs W followed her back down the garden and found Raph stuck in the fish pond, desperately trying to get out :open_mouth:

He’s been terrified of water ever since and won’t so much as step into a puddle, never mind go for a swim :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Same :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

That’s going to make a mess of the interior of your new car :rofl:

1 Like

What’s going off with his fur?? Looks like he’s been electrocuted :rofl:

1 Like

Nah. That was a while back now.
Don’t really/ever drive to walk the dog - he just comes with us on days out at the weekend. But that is more for us than him!

We’ve got four parks on the doorstep.

Styal Mill is about 2 miles.
A walk round the airport about 2 miles away, too (it’s actually a really nice walk, plus walking under the runways is really cool)

Alderley Edge is a longer walk out; 2 miles there, three mile walk, 1.5 miles back (main road)

That was here (use satellite view)

///isolating.chills.muffin

1 Like

The puppies are getting bigger! They’re 4 weeks old now.

We’re going to visit them on Saturday.

7 Likes

I was interviewing a candidate and the puppy decided to do half of his :poop: outside, then the other four fifths inside :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Enjoy.

1 Like

Reminds me of this. I used to rent a bedroom in this family’s house way back when in 2010. Used to take their dog Milo out for walks.

Had to pull the stupid bugger out of this!

4 Likes

are you taking all of them??? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

So the puppy did 130% of a turd?

10 Likes

I’m glad someone is paying attention to my “jokes”

Yes - there was more turd than usual, about 30% more.
Mainly the sloppy stuff

1 Like

Only one of them this time!

We got Raph and Izzy at the same time and going form no dogs to two puppies in one go is hard work! They acted like a tag team :rofl:

1 Like

This is my sister’s dog, Monty

8 Likes

:joy: I also have my sisters dog for company this weekend. This is jack. He’s ace. He’s naughty but that’s my sisters fault and I don’t have to live with that. So he’s ace.

7 Likes