Free triathlon

I’ll put it out there, who would be interested in a free triathlon next year?

Fromat would be lake swim 750, 1500, 1900 or 3800m, bike 40, 90 or 180km run 5km, 10km 21km and or 42km

Could schedule in school hols, and will be family friendly. BBQ and many beers
After

I’ve run a similar event for past 2 years and been massively popular. No closed roads, no marshals, no punctures (@Poet).

8 Likes

I think the ‘where’ bit may be important Matt! :joy:

4 Likes

Zug

Switzerland. We can look at possibilities to make it as affordable as possible. If you are happy to camp, i have a trailer tent. There is a a campsite next to the lake 2km from the town, but need to check availability and dates

Flights are cheap. We are experienced campers so all necessary kit for a family is available

2 Likes

I not sleeping in a tent with any of these freaks.

8 Likes

Airbnb?

I hope you sleep with your eyes open beautiful

11 Likes

Honestly if there is interest I can explore accompdation locally

Switzerland becomes expensive when meals out are a factor. Howerver, we can look at alternatives.

1 Like

That will be.a relief for the other frieks

2 Likes

And a weapon under his pillow :joy:

4 Likes

My family would be a limiter and would have to get them on board.

Not sure I could handle camping with my young kids. I’d happily do it solo though.

Could blitz it over a weekend I guess. I’m on the Friday. Leave on the Sunday/Monday

1 Like

How old Are kids?

Next year they would be 3&5.

So a different prospect actually now I think about it

1 Like

Perfect camping age…. However can explore options. However a weekend trip is possible, I am sure I can sort a bike.

If there is genuine interest I can look at local
Options

2 Likes

If I get an entry for Lanza I’d say my chances are slim. Wouldn’t want to push my luck :wink:

1 Like

I beg to differ. At 1.45am today the young girl in the tent behind me (clearly called Violet and around 3) had an absolute meltdown. She must have woken most of the campsite!

I bet her parents were sheepish this morning; I was away by 0700 so couldn’t give them the evils :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeehaw :cowboy_hat_face:

abslutely right…perfect age for camping

Sounds great

If the date works I’d hop over

Is the tritalkman back ?

1 Like