IM Copenhagen 2020/21/22/23

Thanks for the tips @JD-Scarabtri , didn’t know about the bike catchers! Looking forward to that. Fingers crossed for your run :muscle:t3:

Agreed @jeffb - think I should have taken it a bit easier than I did. Will make sure not to worsen the problem this weekend…

2 Likes

Bike handed over to the shippers, always taken it myself in a bike box previously, a few minor bike rides, swims and jogs and we’re done, T minus 12 days.

7 Likes

Out of interest who did you use to ship it?

I know 3 lads that are going, definitely time to ease down now :+1:

Went with Nirvana

1 Like

I’ve also gone for Nirvana! You must live further north than me as I’m dropping off my bike on Thursday :+1: Think they’re working their way down from Newcastle.

2 hour run on Sunday went well thankfully. Now into my taper and the nerves are building…

5 Likes

Only found out on Sunday evening, short notice for a drop off at 11am, lucky that I could get away from work.

2 Likes

Race day on Sunday?

I see chickenboy is only doing the swim and bike due to an Achilles problem.

I’ve got 3 more I know, and should do well in their age group. Should all be sub 10 if it goes to plan

2 Likes

Yeah can we have some numbers?

From memory,

@Symes

@JD-Scarabtri

@elliott89 ??

Anymore?!

1 Like

Will let you know once the fun of registration has been done, no allocated numbers this year

4 Likes

Registration queue is huge

Ran past earlier and saw the queue. Will leave registration until later!

1 Like

Good luck folks!

2 Likes

1209 - if only that were my finish time!

6 Likes

1291 - so not far behind you in the longest queue ever

3 Likes

Another cock up is that all surnames from A to F are missing off the logo you get on the tee shirts. It doesnt bother me mine is missing but i do feel sorry for first timers as its all part of the experiance you pay for with IM. Major cock up by the proof reader !

4 Likes

An easy to remember bib number of 1600 for me!

My gf spent 10 minutes looking through the names before realising it hadn’t been printed. Surname E :disappointed:

7 Likes

Good luck all.

I was scheduled for 2020. Then 2021. At some point it all went TU and I gave up.

Covid (and stuff) beat me. Not you guys. Full respect.

Give it all you got!!

8 Likes

Have fun guys

2 Likes

Looking fwd to the updates

They are doing a re-run of tees and hoodies with the missing names post-event apparently

3 Likes