Lights for aero cockpit

Yes @Poet :ok_hand:

Having both those on covers me for most things. Would still like a proper - to see by - light that fits, but not essential.
Tho I’ve not spent anything, feels weird :flushed::grimacing:

2 Likes

1200XL then.
And that’s okay.
Good little set up that.
It’s what I used to rock.
I only had about 2 straight miles of pure darkness, and they were fine for that.

I was looking at those earlier, but they seemed to weigh a ton.
If I got desperate I could stick a magic shine on my lid.
It’ll do for now. Much appreciated for being less lazy then me and checking the mount.

1 Like

Not using the Canyon computer mount I see; is it more sturdy?

I can’t remember why I chose the raceware one over Canyons own. Either lack of stock or I wanted the under mount…
Anyways - first couple of outings it did come loose, but fully expect that to be user error and worrying about over-tightening. Since then its been fine. Never noticed it shake - even with the light underneath. Way overpriced for some moulded plastic or whatever its made of… but I haven’t noticed it per se - so its doing its job without issue.

Interesting, in that it has an undermount.

On the Canyon one; I use loctite and some black electrical tape over the screws. Just to make sure.

Not had any issues with mine, but now you’ve said that I’ll probably redo with some loctite! I’d be annoyed if it did come loose now and I hadnt. I do always use the Garmin tether though, just in case (plus to deter any London yoofs)