Lockdown 2: The Preperationing

Ok it is a bit bizarre when you put it like that. Think the seed was planted in post #22 though. But ok, trotters not welcome, point taken & sorry :joy:

1 Like

During Lockdown 1.0 back the great unpleasantness I could only get a flat bench for my home gym. Just ordered and adjustable one. Wanted to get the cable extension for my power rack but its out of stock.

1 Like

Got my Kayak now aka the Bat Boat👍

4 Likes

This is the way

1 Like

I blistered the first outing which made me a doubter, but never since - I am converted. ÂŁ13 for a pair of socks is now sensible!

3 Likes

Aren’t we getting dangerously close to trotter territory again here?

4 Likes

£13… how many pairs ?

2 Likes

The only thing I couldnt get was a flat bench(!). Eventually got one in summer.

Turbo kicked into the corner, tri bike in flight case, flat bench out today and for the next three months :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Ha, I couldn’t remember the film… but the penny’s dropped!

I hurt somebody’s feeling once.

1 Like

Those 56 toilet rolls are long gone now as The Real lockdown 2 kicks in :sob:

I think Im going to try to drink the pub out of all its real ale before Thursday.

Rave anyone? There’s this warehouse nearby, and the police seem quite slow.

5 Likes

Fuck me. 99p a pint!

2 Likes

Spent the whole afternoon clearing the garage of rubbish stuff we don’t use/need to set up home gym

14 Likes

Good work. Like the Alps/chamonix art.

2 Likes

Thankfully my new Kickr Core arrived to replace the Tacx Vortex that was stolen during a burglary in April.

Looking at most websites, turbos are going to be pretty tough to get hold of this side of Christmas.

2 Likes

Xentis front wheel…!

I collect them.

Nice

Pain cave looks good too.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing when I saw that :see_no_evil::rofl:

Looking good there chaps :ok_hand:t4::+1:t3:

1 Like

Is now a good time to point out that it’s on the wrong way round? :rofl:

1 Like

I rode one of mine the deeper tt version in my best ride in 2018 facing the wrong way !

It worked for Ullrich …

The wheel in the picture is a mk1 non tt I think, aero dynamically there pretty pants anyway

Titleist bag, Calloway clubs…tsk, tsk!

Although that does look like a Titleist fairway wood with the Aldila NV shaft…904?

1 Like