Massage guns

Just bought a MyoPro; tried a friend’s last week. Nice solid bit of kit. Free next day delivery.

1 Like

which model please :see_no_evil:

The big one for £199; there are only two iirc?

1 Like

cheers :+1:

Dogs love a good massage gun :see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

She’s lucky to still have her skin.

1 Like

Any feedback on the guns that got bought?
Got some deep scar tissue in the stump that I need to break down.

Love mine. Had it a year. Used it more than any other bit of rehab kit.
Can’t fault it.

Edit think I paid £80ish

1 Like

Thanks, looks from camelcamelcamel that it’s regularly at 80 quid so I’ve set an alert up.

Think others have brought cheaper ones with similar success.
There’s not much difference.
Battery size, attachments and rpm speeds. I’ve barely had mine above level 3…It’s got at least 2 more levels. Sometimes level 1 is to much :pleading_face:

1 Like

There’s a code which makes it £85 now. Well for me there’s a box you tick to apply.

1 Like

Bought :+1:

Been really happy with my Sportneer one, a full charge and used every day seems to last 2-3 weeks!

1 Like

The one I have is just OK.
It’s more a vibration gun, I don’t know if other ones are diff but mine only moves about 2 to 3cm.

I think that’s pretty standard

Any thoughts on the more expensive ones (Recovapro, MyoPro and Theragun) versus the cheaper ones on Amazon.

Looks like some good Black Friday deals are showing up.

https://www.johnlewis.com/theragun-elite-4th-generation-percussive-therapy-massager/black/p5023230

I bought a cheapish one on Amazon and it packed in yesterday. Shows up as charged when plugged in, but as soon as it’s unplugged nothing.
And it doesn’t work plugged in.

It’s one if these ones.

1 Like

I’ve had my recovapro for 18 months now. I am noticing the battery is getting a little more fragile but it’s a good little extra in my collection of sports equipment.

1 Like

For balance - I’ve got one of those and it’s been fine.

Granted its not been used a whole lot! :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I have a MyoPro and so far so good. No idea what cheaper guns are like, but this is built like a tank… nice quality! It was £200 when I got it.

I remember @mw22 saying he can’t take the higher settings, but tbh I just use #5 (3200rpm iirc) for everything and just vary the pressure applied or attachments.

1 Like