More DIY & Gardening numptiness

That’s what she said.

And in a more productive question… what’s the plan for over-wintering these? A cover, or Garage, or gain ‘patina’?

4 Likes

Looks great. Love it. Off to look at the Ooni’s.

1 Like

been prepping a shed base and started the shed erection. in this heat I am knackered!

1 Like

Its horrible isn it. Just putting that table together I was soaked in sweat

2 Likes

:laughing:

I covered mine.

Surely you need an outdoor rug as well as part of your garden furniture purchases - apparently they’re all the rage :joy:

Looks like one of those nose rings with a chain

Look at you! Jazzy bastard :laughing:

( I don’t even have a fookin’ garden. At least one that doesn’t involve meeting your neighbours )

1 Like

Given how dry everything is at the min I worry when I fire that lot up I wont have one either, or a house.

4 Likes

What on earth were you looking for, that’s been up about 8 mths!

Fs. Seems like the seed has well and truly been planted with the Mrs.

Pizza oven is getting out of hand now

EDIT - going to delete that pic. You can something personal on the bottom.

It was a pic of a ‘topping station’

3 Likes

The Ooni ovens are well priced. The cynic in me thinks they make their dough (see what I did there) with the ancillaries. Their accessories are a rip off. Peels are 50 notes, or a tenner in Aldi. Everything they sell beyond the ovens are over priced.

1 Like

Yes. I’m sure we’ll have to get one of the spatulas

1 Like

Suicide booth?

That is not the topping that came to my mind…

Ahah! :man_facepalming:t2:

I like where you went with it though :rofl:

No idea - no idea what that’s about? … oh my phone throws me to wherever it does on the thread. I’m guessing that’s the intrigue… don’t know what that’s about. Yeah I find myself back in January sometimes

Guess I’m special :smile:

God bought me here for a reason. I don’t believe in God but it’s quite convenient right now

How much did he pay for you?

2 Likes

Since he is the purveyor of all things ( and you’ve misquoted me here )

I am honoured to be here on this dear green planet

:grin:

( don’t piss off God - History hath shown that to be a bad idea: floods, plague, pillars of salt etc… have you read Revelations? That is one bad acid trip )