Mrs TRO

Oh my god, that’s truly awful. I don’t have the words to cover this, if indeed there are any, but thoughts are with you and family.

OMG. Awful news. Condolences to you and all your family.

Typed about 10 things and deleted them again. Just know we’re all here for whatever, whenever.

Just the worst news. I don’t know how I would get through something like that. Please don’t be a stranger, there’s a lot of love here.

Thoughts with you & yours.

My god. So sorry to hear that, that’s awful news. Anything we can do let us know.

So Sorry to hear this mate, that’s dreadful. Reach out if you need anything , even just a chat or to vent.

Ophh… As others have said, so sorry to hear that. Wish I had something better to say, but really lost for words.

Hey Chris
that stopped me in my tracks ,no matter whether we have never met or know it is still a shock to read about of lose of life .
going forward am sure you will be treated "as a normal " if wearing lycra & shaving our legs is “normal”

Chris, I’m so sorry to hear this terrible news. Thinking of you and your family.

@TROSaracen - Really sorry to hear that Chris.

I am sure there is an element of shock involved in the suddenness of it all too.

If you’d like to raise some funds in Cheryl’s name, just ask, we’ll support you.

Or even if it is just some moral support, as you make funeral arrangements and try to carry on.

Unfortunately, there may be some dark/difficult days to come in the weeks and months ahead.

As others have already said, even if we don’t know you, we will try to be there for you.

Take care, Paul.

13 Likes

Oh that is so awful

My deepest condolences

So sorry to hear that terrible news

I can’t believe it, this is simply terrible news Chris. I know that Tritalk is social media, however, I also feel that we are a group of friends here too. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know

Chris, I hope you have the support you need around you at this most heart wrenching of times. I can only offer my heart felt condolences to you.

So sad, so sorry.

So sorry to hear this, very sad :disappointed_relieved:.

Hope you can find some comfort\escape in trivial Tri chatter.

Truly horrible news, absolutely no idea how you deal with something like this, really no words, take care chap

Oh jeez, that’s awful. :open_mouth:

Deepest condolences to you and your family. I can’t comprehend what you must be going through right now.

Remember that your TT family are here for you if you want to vent or just want a collective hug :broken_heart:

1 Like

Good God!

Nothing any of us can say.

Just terrible this… so so sad

1 Like

Truly sorry to read that.

My deepest condolences

Sending prayers and love Chris to you and family
Adam

1 Like

Chris, I think everyone on here has said everything that has gone through my mind after reading this. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. If there is anything we can do please ask

3 Likes