Mrs TRO

@TROSaracen, I’m so sorry to hear this.

To echo everyone above, please take care and please let me know if you need anything.

1 Like

Sorry to read this, my condolences to you and your family.

I honestly don’t know what to say. So so sorry you’re having to face this tragedy, and I can only offer you and your family my heartfelt sympathies.

As others have said, this may officially count as social media, but it also feels so much more than that. I’m truly devastated for you.

9 Likes

This stopped me in my tracks.
I’m a psychotherapist and my family always complain that my job means that when they tell me things I don’t seem affected. This was totally different. Even though we’ve never met I’ve been thinking about you all day. Puts life into very sharp perspective.
Grief is an agonising pain. I’ll continue to have you mind. You know where we are Bud.

16 Likes

So sorry Chris…

Any words feel totally inadequate

Thoughts and prayers with you and family at this awful time

So sorry to hear about your loss Chris, my thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

1 Like

I presume you’ve seen the article on road.cc about the accident :confused:

8 Likes

So sad to read this. Thinking of you.

So sorry TRO :heart:. If we can help in any way…

I keep thinking of you today TRO. It feels wrong to be talking about trivial stuff when something so serious has happened. But you said you wanted TriTalk to carry on as normal, I think.

So gutted for you. How life can change so quickly and profoundly, and how none of us ever know what tomorrow brings.

:pensive:

19 Likes

dear god, that is dreadful…our thoughts and prayers are with you Chris…

This is heartbreaking . Im so very sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Thanks for the lovely comments and offers of help, they are really appreciated. I know folk have my back and will be there if I ask - remarkable really for a community that have mostly never met. It is a comfort.

I’m doing OK, dark days to come I’m sure but such days have already come and gone and I’m still standing.

Once again, thanks all.

47 Likes

Love that Chris ….

3 Likes

Apologies if it inadvertently sets off an Elton John ear worm……

13 Likes

Hadn’t until now!

3 Likes

All day long

Did for me.

Really sorry to read this Chris - my heartfelt condolences.

Per ardua ad astra :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes