A question for those that have more of a clue than I.
Mrs T wants the front lounge doing up
Whilst reluctantly I agree that this needs to be done, this does also seen like the perfect opportunity for me to also acquire what I have been hankering after for quite a while.
While we have plenty of Sonos components, I also fancy try to have a decent sound system that will play some vinyl. I have never had a decent record player previously but there is some really rare stuff that I want to be able to listen to which isn’t available on Spotify.
My questions as follows:
- recommendations for decent turntable
- recommendations for decent amp - must be able to hook up to decent headphones
- can they be married up to integrate into Spotify or such like or is that just a stupid question? Appreciate that the sound quality out of compressed audio on Spotify might lose something in terms of quality but I love the availability of most music that you can think of
- can they been hooked up to a decent new TV for appropriate surround sound
- recommendations on new TV to go with the above - note sure that our lounge would support anything bigger than 50”
I appreciate that with sound systems money can be no object