NFL chat

Trubiskys days are numbered

Mack has been missing for you recently too

I keep kidding myself that he will come good…no, really…

So many amazing QBs right now and we got him!

To Paul’s watch list I’d add QB1 on Netflix. Brilliant stuff…

Bears traded up for him too iirc

And Mahomes was still on the board

1 Like

Yep. Although there’s still time!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think that’s a little harsh. We’ve beaten Seattle and the Bills, and really should have won about three more games than we actually have. Almost Jets-eqsue levels of throwing games away in some of them.

We’re a far better team than anyone in the NFC East. Beaten the three we’ve played so far.

That wasn’t a slight on Arizona. They’re a far better team than us and deservedly won that game. That win against the Bills was wild! You should definitely get a wildcard. Couple of tough games coming up though

Jones clearly shouldn’t have played. He didn’t look 100% at all. You loaded the box. Pressured our line and limited him to short throws all day. Im more frustrated with how completely ineffective they played!!

The NFC East is so tight now. I fancy Washington to win it but I feel they may need a result against Seattle next week. Their defence however is on fire right now.

I do think whoever wins it will give their opponents a tougher game than their record suggests

1 Like

Ah, right, yeah. McCoy played pretty well last week, so it was a weird call to reinsert Jones when not fully functioning.

https://europe2.nflshop.com/en/footwear/d-2371008851+z-942069-4169041350

NFL thread, or Nike thread?! It doesn’t surprise me they do team branded trainers. It does surprise me they do them in a reasonable run model. Not that I’d be thinking of getting any!

Not cheap either

I’d possibly consider them if they didn’t have the team logo on them

@stenard - watch the longest version of last nights Ravens/Browns that you can. What a game!

1 Like

That was a long "game in 40’ "!
I had to then go back and watch snippets of the full game to figure out what went on with Lamar, both exiting the game, and returning. And what a return!

So are the Cards making the playoffs @stenard?

Giants currently doing ok but need a Eagles win over the Team

Well, Superbowl Sunday has finally arrived. :sunglasses:

Loved BBC’s Osi’s description of Brady vs. Mahomes as Mufasa vs Simba.

Brady has certainly proved his is the GOAT this season.

But Mahomes got the win when they met earlier in the season.

That game highlighted how both Defences can get after both Quarterbacks.

Enjoyed Tampa’s Head Coach Bruce Arians in the Cardinals documentary.

But Andy Reid is one of the good guys too, so no real preference for the winner.

I’m just hoping it will be a good, high scoring, game.

Cheers,

Paul. :slight_smile:

PS
Will squeeze in the Wales vs. Ireland rugby today too.
Plus a nap to avoid falling asleep during the Superbowl. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tampa are definitely underdogs so I’m rooting for them.
The Mahomes, Kelce and Hill combo is lethal. Plus Reid has balls of steel with his play calling

Brady getting another ring with a different team is a great story line, also a home game for Tampa!

WFH tomorrow, can set the alarm for 8:45 and still be on line by 9. I am IN!!

Mahoney/Brady has a few shades of Ali/Frazier or Nadal/Fed, albeit in a team game but we are talking about the Goat and about the only guy who has a chance of getting to that level facing off.

Just hope we get to the 4th quarter, and its a one score game…

1 Like

No work tomorrow so hoping to see it through, assuming it’s not over too soon which I don’t see happening. Only issue being that I’ve been up since before 6, maybe beer ‘n’ snacks will see me ok

Can’t believe there’s that number of people in the stands!!

Thought it was a sellout to start then just heard the 25,000 quoted, might as well have been a sellout

I thought that too, way more than previous play off games. All bellowing out the anthems and will be shouting/cheering throughout, for 4 hours. It’s not as if Florida has had low Covid cases either.

Bonkers.

Who do you want to win?

I’m going Chiefs, mainly down to deflategate still hanging over Brady

1 Like