Nina Kraft dead

so if someone takes drugs its regardless then as they are just looking to win?

Pretty sure he was talking about equipment not PEDs

2 Likes

obviously, but taking the context out of a quote renders it pointless. I clearly wasnā€™t saying everyone should be forced to have a uniform upbringing, be issued with a standard race kit and then there can be no differentiation beyond pure ability, but clearly you have to decide what is a fair and level playing field and thatā€™s not a mathematically defined and completely unarguable fact. Itā€™s a debate based on what people feel is within the spirit of the sport.

And that was a key factor in why Lance doped. We see it now with the up and down performances (Yates at the Giro), LA never did that did he? :thinking::thinking:

Yes, his performance was better but he targeted the 3 weeks and the consistent (or improving) performance where others started to fade.

Nope, other wise i would have said as muchā€¦

yep, thanks, i didnā€™t realise in cutting the quote to a minimum, the object would be lostā€¦but i was talking about sport - PEds, equipment, genetics, opportunity donā€™t alter the purposeā€¦

Why do you have to decide this? For what purpose?

Which people and why?

but you mange to take the out of context quote and make an out of context pointā€¦top bombing :slight_smile:

If you read the article I linked above with the guy from outside online who was doing Audaxes to test the fitness affects of PEDs but without cheating anybody. The androgens aided recovery massively but the EPO made a real performance improvement. His ability to just keep going improved a lot.

As @tuckngo mentioned about doping wrong, I think thatā€™s why some people think they donā€™t do a lot. Also, why doctors like Ferrari, Cecchini, del Moral, Fuentes (& Leinders imo) get paid a lot by sports people/teams.