Parkrun

Anyone in London doing Parkrun on Saturday? I will be in Central London this weekend, looking for a Parkrun, Clapham Common seems to be closest

If you can venture out SW - I believe @wheezy and I will be at Bushy Park. That’ll be a schlep if you’ve no transport

2 Likes

I plan to be there. Home of ParkRun @Matthew_Spooner so a must,unless you’ve done it before.

1 Like

And we need independent verification of the great Bushy Smackdown 2022.

7 Likes

Don’t forget Adam will be at least 3 minutes late and have to make his way through the field :joy:

7 Likes

d’ya know what?? I’ve only ever done 1 Parkrun - Hampstead Heath.

I’ll take whatever handicap @Adam is prepared to give me. :+1:

4 Likes

Epic, a parkrun TT smackdown, will there be a live tracker we can all tune into :smile:

9 Likes

Thinking getting train to Kingston and running from Kingston to Bushy Park

4 Likes

Can turn on Garmin Tracker

1 Like

That’ll only be a couple of kms from Kingston station to the start :+1:t2:

Facebook Live it, stream yourselves with your phones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just be prepared if @Adam is there :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_snow:

7 Likes

That really won’t be pretty….

1 Like

Ooh, we are going to Bushy this week as it’s a friends 40th birthday. Not been there since November 2019. Best get my 500 tee out, although to be fair there’s quite a few at Bushy with 500+ runs nowadays.

9 Likes

I’ll don my 50 then :rofl:

3 Likes

never dun one never got round to it :+1:

3 Likes

I will be at Bushy Park tomorrow for Parkrun, wife and daughter coming with me. Will be great to see @Adam @funkin and @wheezy for a nice social jog :slight_smile: Just look out for an old guy, white hair, looks like he runs Parkrun in around 30min… that’ll be me

6 Likes

ftfy

13 Likes

That’s awesome. Would be good to meet you. Although for most of it, you’ll be off in the far distance!

2 Likes