Parkrun

Yeah see you there guys - I’ll wear my 50 t shirt and an Ironman visor - I normally try and start closer to the playground.

Also up for another lap after too!

4 Likes

You’re not trying hard enough :joy:

3 Likes

*at a significantly reduced pace

3 Likes

Just got myself an Ironman visor out for tomorrow (to go with my 500 tee). Who knows, we may well make contact amongst the 1000+ runners.

5 Likes

You should all meet by the “obvious meeting point” for a photo :heart_eyes::+1:t3:

2 Likes

24 Likes

No Kona finishers t-shirt?

Disappointed
:rofl:

10 Likes

@wheezy has the after!

Well, a hotly contested race…

@funkin took the spoils, second step for me with @Matthew_Spooner finishing the poduim - Wheezy back in close to 20 minutes so a pretty competitive race!

11 Likes

We’re you all wearing calf guards?

8 Likes

Is it in height order :joy:

Well done everyone :+1:

6 Likes

I thought that! :joy:

Distinct lack of vests though fellas.

3 Likes

FFS! I’ve got an A level in photography!
Really good to meet you, boys.

I shouldn’t have listened to @Adam ’s sandbagging at the start. Went out way too hard and then, very briefly, went past @Matthew_Spooner before he sailed back past. Was hanging on from halfway. Had a pensioner go past me with 500m to go who then proceeded to gob all over me, which got me annoyed and managed to out-sprint him, slowly. Had exactly 20:00 on my watch.

Sorry I had to shoot off straight after. Got a work thing this afternoon and I’d be cutting it fine.

18 Likes

SUCK THOSE BELLIES IN, BOIS :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Had to make do with two world championship visors - Funkin trumping mine though :rofl:

9 Likes

Ooof!

16 Likes

Did you make sure that everyone around you knew that the run was just a warm-up for the century ride and hour in the pool that you were planning for the rest of the day?
:roll_eyes::rofl:

9 Likes

That was fun. My Triverest shirt trumps Ironman any day :slight_smile:

Went way to hard at start. Well done @Adam @wheezy and @funkin some fast running today, I think we were all really close together the whole run.

Please with 1st place in my AG

10 Likes

Ah bugger I think both @funkin and myself have had issues with our barcode

Funkin 25 th
And myself 34th

2 Likes

So technically, I’ve beaten you!? :smiley:

13 Likes

I’ve emailed them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes