Pro Cycling Live - will contain spoilers

I’ll post up a Giro results sans Pog for a more interesting/realistic tour, unless someone’s already done it.

Nice of him to back off yesterday for Ganna.

——-

Today Quintana rolled back the years to take the stage win like he did a decade ago although at that time he was wearing pink. Steinhauser put in a brilliant ride for second not to be caught by a revitalised Bardet who managed to keep three seconds ahead of the storming GC group who simply ran out of road.

So leading the tour it’s pretty tight at the moment with only 15s between 1 and 2!

Geraint 56h18m23s
Martinez +15s
O’Connor +1m02s
Tiberi +2m45s
Arensman +3m

So all to play for as we go into the final week at the Giro D’Italia!

:womans_clothes:

7 Likes

Black socks and a yellow wristband would go nicely with that pink jersey :rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Snowing at the Giro in May. Start delayed.

4 Likes

Pretty standard for stages to be shortened for snow at the Giro :man_shrugging:

Apparently Pog’s ride from Sunday was flagged on Strava
:roll_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

Isn’t it normally for snow at the top, not at the start

1 Like

They’re at altitude for the start and soon go over the cima Coppi. They rerouted it but apparently that high point is still snow covered as well.

3 Likes

Probably the shitrags furious about a cyclist going so fast :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds like there was a bit of a riders strike at the Giro, with the organisers wanting the riders to roll out of Livigno on their bikes and the riders deciding that they’d rather leave by bus :roll_eyes:

I can’t say I blame them not wanting to get cold and wet before getting onto the buses for the transfer :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are they footballers? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So is it off for today or is it a later start?

Cant bear this MTB crap on Eurosport

2 Likes

Bus ride to the valley and then they’ll race to the original mountain top finish :man_shrugging:

Due to start at 13:30 I think

2 Likes

So a TTT then? :rofl:
May as well get MyWhoosh set up and race each other on that :rofl:

1 Like

Allez Lou Lou

Feel the inevitable coming :weary:

1 Like

At least he made it look hard. Oh no, wait…

4 Likes

He’s taking the piss now.

Visma, Sky/Ineos etc have all had doping allegations aplenty in the last few years. Not hearing much said about Pog and his performances are the most unbelievable I’ve seen for a few years.

5 Likes

Nose breathing in the saddle as he passed a gurning Pellizzari

2 Likes

Giro 1999, Pantani was winning stages for fun and making the rest of the peloton look silly. Then he mysteriously failed the 50% hermacrit test having been miraculously below on all previous occasions. Lots of claims that the test was rigged by the race organisers, other teams, even the mafia, who were fed up of him taking the mick.

Of course, fake test or not, we all know Pantani was as clean as they come.

8 Likes

The management of Team UAE are the same guys that brought us Saunier Duval - Prodir, Mauro Gianettit and Matxin Fernandez. As well as this, the link.of Slovenia and the Aderlass case makes me sceptical. Worse than that actually, I don’t buy it all.

2 Likes