Pro Cycling Live - will contain spoilers

Don’t fancy that descent much in the wet :open_mouth:

Looks like Hindley might be winning himself a Giro

4 Likes

wow… great finish from Hindley…

3 Likes

Bora nailed that stage today.

I wonder if Carapaz has caught the bug that forced Porte out?

4 Likes

Just caught up with the Dauphine from yesterday, WvA nearly celebrating not winning, oops!

3 Likes

His face as he realised he’d been taken on the inside with a bike throw!

WvA was properly annoyed at the end.

Great win, though, thoroughly deserved. He came through the wheels entirely unnoticed and made the most of the chance of WvA celebrating a split second too early.

2 Likes

WvA is favourite with the bookies to beat Ganna today, can’t have been many times where a XC rider would be likely to beat the world TT champion in a TT.

1 Like

If WvA keeps this pace up, he’ll beat Top Ganna. Rog isn’t too far down on him either

Just dropped 20 seconds to Ganna on the second section

1 Like

Just saw that on PCS.

Rog dropped a bit too.

1 Like

Just catching up with The Dauphiné. Looks like a UAE rider will be heading home for smacking another rider over the head with about 8km to go on todays stage.

3 Likes

Missed it so far, will catch the highlights hopefully. Sounds fun though

Apparently he went to their team car and stopped him again after the stage!

2 Likes

There wasn’t much playful about that second clip around the helmet by the team buses. Standard apology & words of contrition in the team statement…blah, blah, blah.

No foreplay on the stage today, 1300mtr climb straight up Col du Galibier :popcorn:

5 Likes

Not having a go at him but it is nice to see WvA crack on the climb, maybe he is human after all

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed it. I do like seeing the breakaway hang on for the win, sometimes with literally meters to spare.

2 Likes

Froome/Wiggins revisited today with Roglic seeming to try and hold on to Vinge

1 Like

Tour de Suisse time :shushing_face:

Let’s see what Ineos can do…

Over in Slovenia tomorrow looks like an utter procession. It’s absolute small fry, but good to see a few locals are over there racing and “playing” at being a DS :see_no_evil::joy:

TJV are just way better to watch than Sky ever were.
They mix it up and are just enjoyable to watch.

UAE looked good at Dauphine, so add in the rest of them who are otherwise MIA and they’ll be a great team for TdF, too.

Really, I can’t see past the following at TdF:

Pogacar
Roglic
Vingegaard
O’Connor

Although Ganna is ganna be in yellow until 5th July :+1:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Sadly can’t see beyond the top three of your TdF forecast there

If WvA is there he might push Ganna, if he hadn’t had such a busy day in the mountains the day before he possibly could have beaten him in the TT

1 Like

Ineos are going to do very little I think.

Top ten at the tour is probably the best they can hope for.

Would prefer it if they took the young guns to the Tour for the experience.

1 Like