I don’t mind lobbing in a month’s worth of fees a year here because we know exactly what we’re getting and the value we get from keeping the community alive. TT isn’t funding a business, it’s keeping the lights on in a village hall.
ST’s dressing this up as a ‘value proposition’ for punters. Bloody hell, a qtrly magazine? In which universe will that be current? Let alone the environmental and outdated impact of magazines.
I got the impression that they are heading toward a ‘pay to play’ model for those using the LR. I’m not signed up to ST and never have the intention of doing so and therefore I can only see the Tri Forum. (there are others but they are like God’s waiting room for traffic).
He did Western States in 2007 in 23:38 which is pretty impressive. He was 43 then. Which means he’s now ~58… and looking at that picture a less positive person might think ‘that TRT’s working well’…
“Dan” signed in, i literally scrolled for 10minutes and was lucky if i found 2 posts that werent coach spam, so god only knows what she deleted. Group never recovered from “The Great Cull of 2018” as it was self policed by the “trolls” who at least talked triafalonz between trolling alleged “coaches”