Quality Slowtwitch/IMJ Threads

Actually let’s also remember how G W Bush completely f*d up over the Hurricane Katrina response, and how on 9/11 he was reading a school book upside down. Then there’s the Iraq War…

I’m enjoying this one.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Lavender_Room_F4/Politics_and_relationships

Something tells me that the storm is just brewing…

Haha that one was great. If she has to ask to ask a bunch of randoms on a tri site how to break up by text, then she ain’t drawing a line under anything with any kind of conviction.

I’ve edited my rant. Jorgan has given me a lesson in lessening my blood pressure lately, so I’m doing that. :crossed_fingers:

Doh, I was just trying to make sense of it now I don’t know what you said. Page 3 is why I think it’s going to get interesting. How do you say “no” to someone when they say they’re breaking up with you? :rofl:

It was a rant about Calamity Jane but my post was about Nova asking how to break up with her man.

1 Like

Is that link broken? Maybe Lord Empfield has pulled it?

cut the end off after Lavender_Room_F4/ , that will go to lavender room and look for the title, ST links rarely work for some reason

Or copy the url and paste it into the browser address bar - that seems to work

Yeah both threads are in there on the site itself.

A reply to a thread about the benefit of Nike track spikes:

“A few seconds difference kind of matters…but wait until dudes race as women…it will be minutes difference no matter the shoes.”

3 Likes

Person asking about how a non swimmer follows a 70.3 plan. If I respond, will get lots of hate, maybe I should just say “you’ve got this” or some other comment.

6 Likes

best answer is nto to follow the group. I’ve joined 2 x and left 2x in very quick order as there’s just so much shite in there.

2 Likes

I checked his other posts - he’s taking lessons and swimming 3/week so it’s not as bad as it first seems. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dan Reef has been resurrected :rofl:

1 Like

Thought he was banned ?!

1 Like

No thats me that was banned :rofl: Dan is fine laughably. I still have no idea why I got banned either

2 Likes

Against my better judgement I posted. I tried to be much more balanced, I’ll probably get some hate though. No reaction to Dan Ryf yet, maybe things have toned down.

I thought that the OP was pretty flippant response to Dan Ryf suggesting that 6 months is plenty

@joex if he has a coach who he is seeing 3 times a week, why is he asking the question. His coach knows his ability, a bunch of IMJers dont know where he is at

3 Likes

Uh what?!

PEOPLE NEED TO BE VALIDATED BY THE INTERNET.

1 Like

I know it’s you.

That place is going to go into melt down if races like IMUK go ahead, I think it was M Spoons who was questioning none swimmers signing for a full distance tri giving them selves 9-12 months to learn to swim and complete the long race…

Utter madness but it can be done.

This year some will have 10 weeks, there may be trouble ahead … as the song goes.

You can’t defer either … get your popcorn and pull up a seat.

4 Likes

And didn’t I get some shit thrown at me for suggesting such a terrible thing

2 Likes