Rant rant rant

Take a wild guess.

1 Like

Same. My wife’s in one called Molesey Mums. FML :roll_eyes::yawning_face:

It’s just inane nonsense and people getting very flustered over colour of gym shorts or something just as exciting.

(says he that wastes his time on a tri forum whining about all sorts of rubbish with a bunch of strangers! :joy: :joy:)

4 Likes

Well obviously a WhatsApp group for “dads” but what’s the common link, it’s not some group with 20million UK dads in it (or maybe it is, and I’ve just never been invited) so where are all these dads coming from? I thought it might be school - but I’m not sure why there’d be a “dad” school one, vs a class/year one for all parents of any type, and Adam’s kid isn’t old enough for school and there’s a mum’s group in Molesey.

The school/class/year/pta WhatsApp groups are the absolute worst. The inane drivel from the non working parents I have to ignore on a daily basis.

School dads. It’s a village school, so <100 kids. We all live locally. NO TOWNIE W*NKERS AROUND HERE👊

:laughing:

1 Like

Set that bad boy to mute

We must live in a cave, we don’t do any of that. Mrs FP has a group to do with work but that’s all. There is some kind of portal that school uses to push out mass messages like closures etc but that’s it. F**k that Pony Club Mum shite.

Publicly owned yes, as shareholders, but not actually run by foreign oublicv sec tor workers.

Not really irony is it, as they are privately run by people who knew what went wrong with European railways and came here to fix our problems as well.

BROWN RICE. JUST. NO.

2 Likes

LOSING A PB IN A TARGET TACE BECAUSE THE COURSE WAS SHORT :rage:

Leeds Abbey Dash was 23m short, although my watch clocked just over, but they are stripping official results.

Apparently a 29 minute 10k would have gained 4 seconds, so even if it was 6 seconds for a 38 I’d have still pb’d, why can’t they just calculate the difference based on your pace?

3 Likes

Why can’t they just measure it properly in the first place?! It’s not difficult!!

I lost my mara PB with Manchester 2015!

1 Like

I know people that lost a GFA time because of that cock up. probably some on here also

I was far enough under for it not to effect me luckily. But yeah, pretty piss poor!

NORTHERN. FUCKING. RAIL.

AGAIN!!!

Tonight, I rescued my wife and another commuter from Wilmslow

3 Likes

I didn’t know Wilmslow was that rough!

1 Like

I’M INJURED! RIGHT KNEE HAS RUNNERS KNEE, LEFT KNEE HAS NOW GOT TIGHT AND FEELS LIKE A PULL. F**K SAKES.

FUCKING RAIN. JUST PISS OFF WILL YOU. HAD ENOUGH NOW.

3 Likes

PEOPLE WHO GET IN MY LANE TO SWIM WHEN THERE’S A COMPLETELY EMPTY LANE NEXT TO ME. AND THEN WANT TO SWIM IN CIRCLES RATHER THAN JUST UP AND DOWN.

6 Likes

KIDS GETTING VIRUSES AND BRINGING THEM BACK HOME