Rant rant rant

Yup! I am sick of it!!!

THE PHONE I WAS AFTER GETTING HEAVILY REDUCED AT ARGOS, BUT THEN GOING OOS BEFORE I COULD GET AN ORDER IN :triumph:

No Argos, unfortunately Barnstaple store is not an alternative option for collection!

This.

Why do people do this? Idiots.

ANOTHER BERLIN REJECTION, might be easier to do a 2:54 :rofl:

OH, AND IT’S RAINING AGAIN :rage:

“WE’VE BEEN LOOKING AT WORKLOADS AND THINK WE NEED TO TAKE A COUPLE OF ACCOUNTS OFF YOU TO EASE THINGS A BIT, WHILE WE SORT THINGS OUT CAN YOU JUST TAKE ON XXXXXXX AND XXXXXX FOR A FEW WEEKS”

FFS

“Do you want to go to IKEA this weekend?”

COULD BE WORSE. I HAVE TO GO TO FROZEN 2. :roll_eyes:

Hmm, I dunno. Yes to the empty lane next door. But…

WHY DO SOME SWIMMERS INSIST ON SPLITTING A LANE WHEN THERE ARE TWO OF YOU? IF SOMEONE ELSE JUMPS IN, THEN MY SET WILL GET INTERRUPTED WHILST NORMAL PROTOCOL IS RESTORED.

This has only happened once at the Nuff, last week. In the end I told her I wanted to do a straight 1500, so we had to go back to ‘circles’ in case someone else jumped in. As someone who’s an AOS, I’m quite perplexed as to why swimming circles is an issue for some, as you do it in swim clubs.

4 Likes

Agreed, I am trying to leverage the IKEA visit to gain a visit to Ford vs Ferrari.

In Oz it’s very simple, everyone circle swims. Nobody ‘owns the lane’, nobody asks permission to jump in. You just get on with it and circle swim. Hell I tend to circle swim even if I’m on my own, as it’s just ingrained.
Lane splitting and other bollocks just doesn’t happen.

I circle swim in the UK and I’ve not been to a pool where it isn’t marked as circle swimming. It’s not hard and there is none of this 'implied unwritten BS.

3 Likes

we went to IKEA on Monday - still fucking rammed - but I ate 2 large hotdogs as compensation. :joy:

and we’re off to see Le Mans 66 on Tuesday… :wink:

2 Likes

STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK! THIS FROM OUR LOCAL VILLAGE GROUP.

“If you are new or looking for a small Christmas :christmas_tree: gift for a neighbour or friend. A years subscription to our Parish Magazine is £7:50p ( 11 editions) . We can deliver. If you would like more details comment below or contact S**** B**** email: ******@gmail.com

Comment: “I still haven’t paid for my copies. Who do I contact?”

ERRRM - HOW ABOUT READING THE POST YOU SILLY COW AND CONTACTING THE NAME MENTIONED IN IT! FFS…

3 Likes

This winds me up no end, why can’t people read and follow simple instructions!

2 Likes

does my fucking head in. I was tempted to reply to the poster in less than complimentary terms but decided it wasn’t worth it.

…OR THOSE PEOPLE WHO MISCOMPREHEND YOUR POST, AND THEN DIG THEIR HEELS IN WHEN IT IS EXPLAINED TO THEM IN PLAIN LANGUAGE.

On the odd occasion I post on FB (on a public page) I almost always regret it.

you can’t argue against stupid. I’ve tried. Even your best reason and logic just flies straight over their heads.

LIke you jorgan i very rarely wade in on things like that. Did it once and immediately regretted it, as i was winding myself up trying to reason with a complete idiot.

2 Likes

This was only a post on the Tririg page too! But this smartarse hadn’t RTFQ’d

PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE POLITICIANS OVER SMEs :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

But SMEs tell inconvenient truths. We can all blame the SMEs when the politicians lies don’t come true

1 Like

SME’s tell the truth but not the whole truth as all circumstances have multiple factors and SME’s only tackle one with expertise. And they assume that other aspects matter not one bit.

e.g. an SME will tall you that decriminalising cannabis use will not be a problem overall, but completely ignores the plain fact that many people cgaf whether he thinks it will be a problem or not as they simply don’t want the streets full of harmless druggies when the SME lives in a different are which is not going to be overrun with stoned hippies.