Rant rant rant

We had a bunch of them recently… the challenge that’s now being faced is anything that comes from an outside source but is legit needs a company wide slack asking people to do it.

The best test phishing which produced most reports to info sec was an email supposedly sent by HR. Anyone who knows the HR team is aware they do are incapable of sending out nice emails.

6 Likes

Im not going politics thread as this is aimed at all the candidates in my area from every party.

Here they outline what their plans are. In the last 2 years there have 81 knife crimes, 11 fatal, including 4 in the last three months. There is a known gang problem. The schools are total shite, the roads falling apart

What are these clowns all arguing about? Bins and recycling. The Labour bloke even acknowledges that residents aren’t worried about bins, but knife crime, then continues to talk about bins.

I honestly cant see the point in voting

5 Likes

Just draw a knob on your ballot paper

4 Likes

Morning off and the inbox isn’t pleasant :weary:

2 Likes

Women (it’s always women) who say ‘bless’ for absolutely no reason. Stop it, stop it now, once and for all, for good.

4 Likes

Bless

5 Likes

It seems to be right up there with ‘To be fair’ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well in all honesty it’s a habitual vocal crutch. :wink:

2 Likes

When you take a contact lens out & half of it remains in your eye :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Dammit

5 Likes

Are you in one of them fancee restaurants again? :grin:

4 Likes

You need a Labrador…

3 Likes

And also quoted from the ‘love’ thread:

That’s how you do it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That was the girls tea :grimacing:

How did you drop it with those mits?

3 Likes

You need to find a better kebab van.

3 Likes

When we went to cinema the other night loads of people turned up late and noisly found their seats. That pisses me off to start with. Then two lads come, one sits down next to my daughter and there is only one seat, so the other guy starts trying to get my daughter to move (for clarity we are sat in the correct seats).

I very angily waved him away and suggested he fucks off and sits elsewhere. Sense of entitlement of some people is unbelievable.

I like the cinema, especially a big film on Imax but other people really ruin the vibe.

9 Likes

When you eat far too much lunch, already sleep deprived and now the afternoon is going to be a big struggle…

7 Likes

add that the only coke in my fridge is caffeine free :frowning:

1 Like