Rant rant rant

That’s toasty! I’ve had multiple days of 43-44 but not higher than that.

1 Like

It’s Zed not Zee

Total twat!

1 Like

In this current era of omnipresent CCTV, one now needs to be very careful…

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same - doorbell cams etc

In the other thread there’s pikeys setting fire to Mercs. I’d be concerned by cameras but clearly some don’t give a fuck.

3 Likes

We had someone set fire to a car about 10 doors up. He was caught on several cameras, including actually tipping something on the car and setting fire to it. While the cameras are good at documenting time and events they’re rubbish at identifying the person as the resolution is usually rubbish.

In another event in the local park, someone casually walked onto a football pitch while the (pub) team were training, shot someone dead and walked away. He wasn’t caught because no one saw any distinguishing features, just that he was a man of 5’ 10" ish. I reported myself to the local police station because me and the Mrs were there running but didn’t see anything. A few weeks later a detective came to our house to speak with us and said it was a professional hit man, they know not to run because people notice that. He said the gunman got on a stolen MTB just around the corner, casually cycled about a mile away and dumped it, never to be seen again.

Life in the ghetto.

(Edit: I think I’ve combined this and the car on fire thread, apologies)

12 Likes

Jesus christ! I was moaning to Mrs FP today that I wish our neighbour’s hedge was a bit smaller because cutting it every 6wks in summer is a pain. :smile:

6 Likes

Neighbours? How frightful :grinning:

2 Likes

If I see Honda Jazz Kate with a hoodie and a box of Swan Vesta then I know things have gone south. :smile:

3 Likes

She’ll be doing you a favour if she torches the Scenic :rofl:

5 Likes

Got absolutely drenched riding home from the train station. Absolutely drenched. Like soaked from head to toe. It’s only 7kms!

I think I’m 5 or 6 beers in as well, on my work leaving lunch.

On the upside, my leaving gift was an all day bird of prey experience thing. Love that! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Was it your last day then?

Friday is official last day. Went up to the big smoke for an afternoon lunch and a few beers with the team. Very low key.

7 Likes

This way?

Could have given you that bloody wheel!

Big Smoke = Exeter for these hicks :joy:

9 Likes

Lol

I’ve been to Exeter :joy:

1 Like

Ha ha! Compose yourself

Yup! :joy:

3 Likes

Got an airport and everything :grin: