Rant rant rant

Only thing ive noticed is if i post in a thread, go back to home it shows that thread has having an unread post, but when I go into it its my post that is unread. Never used to do that.

1 Like

FUCKING TUBELESS BICYCLE TYRES.

More trouble than they are worth.

5 Likes

… go on!

Swapped to summer tyres on the Santa last night, they went up ok after a few attempts.

This morning they are down, sealant pissing out on the floor.

At least there was no bukkake incident.

2 Likes

Get the big, fat, deep plunger out! :rofl:

I’ve been an absolute puncture magnet the past few months, so been thinking about going tubeless ont he roadie. Haven’t decided yet though.

1 Like

Problem always seems to be with setup, once they are on and stable I barely have to touch them.

1 Like

I found that on my Spesh as well. Inflated again and rode for the day and they have held up after that.

1 Like

Weirdly and only this morning I have to log back into the app everyone I open it :man_shrugging:t2:

Also,

Been picking up a faint cat piss smell in my bedroom for the past two days - I could smell it but just couldn’t find the source…

WELL TODAY I’VE FOUND IT.

THE PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT CAT HAS PISSED ON MY CURTAINS - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I’M GOING TO SKIN THAT FUCKING ANIMAL THE NEXT TIME I SEE IT

11 Likes

THE FUCKING CHEEK OF IT

YEAH, SUN YOURSELF UP FURBALL. YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME NOW

9 Likes

Been there many years ago. We had 2 cats at the time and also had the smell of cat’s piss in the lounge but couldn’t find where it was coming from - much patting around carpets, curtains, upholstery etc but zilch found.

Mrs FB came home one day to find Tigger, the female cat, squatting in a big Swiss Cheese plant pot taking a piss. Problem solved - plant went into the garage.

The male cat, Arthur, used to piss in the bath - straight down the plughole!

4 Likes

I’m back the room! Sadly for everyone :joy:

Got evicted on my phone and had to do a password reset and trust the device again :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Its humid, very humid. Sticky horrible and there is no breeze to clear it.

Love summer weather, except when it comes to trying to sleep in it.

2 Likes

Our elderly neighbour has a Swift Box mounted about six feet from our bedroom window (it’s on their own wall but near our bedroom window). For those not in the know, it’s a nesting box that emits a loud Swift screech every five seconds, over and over. We had a “discussion” about it last year when she got it installed and had it running from 6am until 11pm. On day three I’d had enough, especially as she was ignoring all my texts about it, bashed on their front door and told her she has the time it takes me to get my ladder to turn it off. Unsurprisingly she did turn it off.

At about 10pm last night, after three hours of screeching I text her and said “If you look out your front window you’ll see every neighbour has their windows closed. Doesn’t that strike you as odd on the hottest day of the year so far?”

The screeching stopped in about 30 seconds. No doubt I’ll have to listen to her speech today about how she’s the neighbourly one by trying to attract Swifts to the area and I’m the inconsiderate one. We have zero Swifts in the area so is calling to a population of none. She might as well play the mating call of a Dodo for all the success it’s going to have.

6 Likes

Is this the weed chucker? I would tell her it comes down or ill get the council to take it down. She hopefully won’t know that will take ages

1 Like

Yes, the weed chucker. Last year she said she’d only switch it on while I was out (which is a lot of the day). Maybe yesterday was a one off. Hopefully. It drives me mad!

I don’t think it breaks any rules, it’s the residents association that fit them, I’ve argued with them about it too. But they’re also morons and trying to get the council to stop mowing the grass verges to help the bees.

3 Likes

Do swifts like the smell of mineral oil? :wink:

1 Like

Wait until she’s out and go poke a few holes through the cable casing to short it out. Problem solved and total deniability. When reasonableness fails…

2 Likes

Im going to stop moaning about the heat. Was speaking to my guy in Delhi and he said it peaked at 49oC and it might go over 50 in the coming days.

Said the air con cant handle it and keeps giving out.

3 Likes

All the A/C units are probably contributing to the problem with the ambient temperature :roll_eyes:

1 Like