Rant rant rant

Anything above Brum = North :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

See and I always thought Watford Gap was the border!

2 Likes

ftfy

1 Like

I’d say north of Stoke is north meaning Derby/Nottingham stay in the midlands and maybe south of MK is the south

3 Likes

I was originally going to go with M4 :joy:

3 Likes

J15 on M6 = ‘THE NORTH’ :wink:

3 Likes

North of the Thames is the border now

4 Likes

Well I’m a Southerner by the Thames method but a Northerner (just) by the M4 one, I’m conflicted. Actually, I was born on the South coast so I’m not, I get a nose bleed once I get onto the M23.

4 Likes

Grr, I was in my pre-retirement seminar and there was a network problem :rage:. Missed some of the useful bits but generally got the impression my plans should work if inflation isn’t mental for too long!

4 Likes

Get to the pool to find an aquacise class on, WTF I’ve booked from 1.15, not entirely accurate, I have booked that time but it’s for tomorrow, what a tool. Taking in the delights of the town for an hour.

ETA far end of town, very little cover and it’s hosing down FFS

6 Likes

You could have joined the aquacise ??

I asked and apparently my membership doesn’t cover it, much disappointment.

3 Likes

Expecting a delivery from DPD, heard a van on the drive, go downstairs to see it is the DPD van, wait 2 minutes before they ring the bell.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DELIVER TO YOU BEFORE THE TIME YOU WERE GIVEN AS A TIMESLOT, AND HAVE TO SIT THERE BEFORE THEY CAN SCAN THE ITEM.

MAD.

But at the same time our Asda delivery turned up 30 mins before the slot the other day, we’d chosen that slot specifically as the kids would be in bed asleep, but coming 30 mins earlier they very almost caught them awake which would have kept them up even longer.

I guess I can’t have my cake and eat it :roll_eyes: :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah i hate it when the food vans do that. Ours was an hour early the other day. I guess if we’d not been in, then they would’ve had to carry on and come back to us?

1 Like

Bloody hell, something else decided to go tits-up for no apparent reason so I was late getting out of work and the long run ain’t happening, and feeling a bit frazzled TBH

Looking at the Zwift race at 18:30 and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Sometime you just have to wave the white flag for the day mate.

2 Likes

Probably the same woman was sat opposite for 5 minutes waiting here today, but she ended up 5 minutes in to the time stop, they must’ve really screwed up their plan today.

1 Like

This.

Having been born in Stoke they certainly consider themselves northern. Go to Stafford, the closest large town, Midlands.

1 Like

Nah, decided to get my arse handed to me in a Zwift sprint :roll_eyes::joy:

8 Likes

Nah MK is South. North of Watford Gap is proper up north.

1 Like