Rapha RCC Members

Thanks to the pandemic, I’d all but forgotten I bought a piece of Rapha kit back in February! ( Brevet Jersey). Probably only wore it for a few commutes as it got warmer, then lockdown struck.

Black and gold special editions…still have mine somewhere

1 Like

Got one in my basket, went to checkout … got kicked to a queue, 15s later it’s sold out.

:upside_down_face:

FING BASTARD!

I got the verify thing wrong and it’d all gone

I got the verify thing right in quick time. And it even went live on the Palace website at 10:59 from what I saw which I was on top of, but still sold out immediately.

GUTTED!
I was on it at 1059, too.

WTAF is a “crosswalk”???

1 Like

Certainly not too disappointed personally tbh. The annoying thing is they’re probably all going to be on ebay in the next hour at double or triple the RRP

1 Like

They might save some back for the retail store, if you’re that keen?
I know Supreme often hold stock back and stick a few items in the store throughout the week.

Yeah, I was contemplating maybe calling by just to see, but it does imply online only on the website, and heading into central London is getting a bit keen!

1 Like

Stuff already listed. £95 for a t-shirt! :joy:

1 Like

Happens with Supreme every Thursday :frowning:

It is absolutely quackers :wink:

but you’re feeding the beast !!

Not really, as I don’t buy from resellers.
Not even concert tickets - I hate them.

Lining up the bots to buy stuff at launch.
It sickens me.

I meant more buying stuff the second it’s out. Demand driving supply innit.

Its not that different to what these companies are already doing - bringing out basic clothing at a very expensive price (massive margins) because they know people will buy it.

3 Likes

You mean like A.P.C and Acne :see_no_evil: :joy_cat:
£85 for a white t-shirt, you say…

ETA: Also add Norse Projects to that list.

1 Like

These are just letters to me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A jersey is now up for £600 :exploding_head:
Who on earth would pay that? Are people that much a slave to a bold fashion statement? RRP was a bit punchy for me

3 Likes

What’s ‘cool’ about having the latest expensive fashion trend that ‘everyone’ wants; surely it means you are simply a sucker for marketing?

Go onto a retro/vintage site and get the funky old kits from there, for less. Okay, they might not be in the latest lycra cut?

1 Like

Sooo obviously coming from a really uncool guy :wink:

(oh sorry, that’s an avatar and not really you?)

1 Like