Self haircut

Yeah that’s the money shot!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I see a man blessed with a lifetime of hair, and therefore very little need to even think about trimming his own hair.

Very Joe Exotic.

The joke is on me, of course. In a few months you’ll have your choice of haircuts. My choice is a simple grade 1 or 2…

7 Likes

That’s foul🤣

I thought you were my age; you don’t look it. B’stard!

1 Like

At least it detracts from the size of my nose. I’m 39, almost 40, feel 60.

Marginal gains.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Ah right, a youngster :wink:

I’ve ordered some clippers, they should be here at some point over the next few days. I am currently looking like an extra from an early 80s Golden Harvest film.

2 Likes

Oohh there’s got to be scope for a classy solo haircut for the thread there!

1 Like

Strong competition to beat.

I have neatened mine up slightly. Its not great, but its not embarrassingly awful

that’s only because you are getting used to it :grin:

1 Like

Clippers arrived minutes after posting earlier. They don’t look overly robust TBH but the cheapest decent looking ones were about £70 or so and for a couple of haircuts, I’m too tight to pay that. I hopw they don’t stop working hlf way through cutting my kung fu hair.

Daughter (aged 11yrs) wants to have a go at cutting it :grimacing:

Extra curricular activity. I’d positively encourage it! My 4 yo wants a go next time as well!

1 Like

I’ve never spent more than about £30 on clippers and my current Remington ones I’ve had for at least 4 years.

1 Like

I’ve been cutting my own hair with clippers for years so was swanning through this like a boss…

But Mrs TRO has mentioned that to me ‘she needs a haircut and you’ll just have to do it’. This won’t be no whip round with clippers, oh no. And I’ve seen the rants if hairdressers get it wrong.

This could mean the end of a beautiful relationship not to mention me hoping that A&E can still deal with non Covid emergencies…

4 Likes

You are doomed :flushed:, sorry.

Yeah but they’ve all gone up massively in price, I didn’t think to get any 5-6 weeks ago.

Fake some covid symptoms and self-isolate for 2 weeks. It’s your only viable option :rofl:

Is eating a grenade off the menu then?

Not if you want our respect! 2 Beer minimum and have at it.

She can tidy up in the morning after you’ve posted the pictures :rofl:

2 Likes