Self haircut

… Yeah but your hair might look permanently sh!t

3 Likes

I’ve currently got this hanging over me too. Mrs J has consistently refused to do mine for 20 years, despite me having a Grade 1 all over.
Now the shoe’s on the other foot I’m in the frame. She keeps mentioning Bob, whoever the f*ck that is :thinking:

1 Like

Oh really. Statham runs a hand across his head, and wonders if he’s achieved the Jorgan look.

:joy:

Does he manage to do it in a cockney accent?!

I’m going for attempt number two tomorrow. eek!

2 Likes

I did mine again a few days ago while I was sick.

I think it’s coming across a bit fascist now, I’ll do a no3 or 4 next time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t be trimming your 'tash to, let’s say, nose width anytime soon.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what my first video Conf call had to say about it! :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t talk, I still haven’t cut mine at all. I’m going to see how long I can stand it.

1 Like

Her indoors is getting good at doing mine, doubt I’ll be going back to the barber any time soon. Not till we break even on the professional clippers I bought anyhow :slight_smile:

Haha nothing serious meant, few days later I asked the partner to help rescue my attempt too so I’m in the same boat!

Also not got proper clippers but making do with a beard trimmer! Which of course ran out of power half way through so had to go to shops in a hat

1 Like

My wife told me last night (warned me) that she would much rather I look like a prat with a half baked mullet than me shaving it all off.

So looks like this is here to stay for the foreseeable! Needs a tidy up now though. So Mrs GB can have a crack this weekend.

When you do have a shave I bet you check it out

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: we need a picture of that for sure

I had to do that dying hair, hair cap thing today for my wife. AND I’M STILL ALIVE!

I think her words were “it’s not good, but it’s not awful”.

She owes me now! :joy:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Brave man.

Well brave, or foolhardy!

1 Like

Mine went much better this time. Pic tomorrow 'cos right now I’m sat in bed and nobody deserves to see that. :laughing:

I didn’t have a choice! :joy: She came out to the garden with 20% already stated. Pulling the hair through those weird plastic hat things. And I am THE least dextrous person going. And Mrs GB knows that, that’s how desperate she was! :rofl:

Got the wife to cut my hair, would self cut but need more mirrors to see everything I reckon! Also ordered some chemicals to go full “slim shady” as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, watch this space…

4 Likes