Snippity Snip

Hi - my first ever post after a lot of lurking. But I just had to say that I was running within 6 days in very tight pants. It was a Midland League 3000m steeple chase:grin: - every barrier was a unique experience ā€¦ I didnā€™t want to lose my place on the team!

7 Likes

And what a great first post :+1:t3::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

So. Went to the GP last week. No sweat, instant referral, 6-8 weeks waiting list.

Got my letter this week. Finally found the time to phone up to book in a slot today.

They have a cancellation if I want it ā€¦ tomorrow at 12! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

F**k it, why not.

The rest will be history.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the worse that could happen? :thinking:

1 Like

Bloody hell!!!
WHAT ABOUT EXERCISE???

I knowā€¦ And Iā€™ve got to man an overnight aid station all Saturday night for a friendā€™s event.

ā€œyou think youā€™re in pain with 70 miles in your legs and the hilliest 30 to come. Well my nuts feel like theyā€™ve been charged by all the bulls in Pamplona at the same time!ā€

2 Likes

Good luck!

Sheā€™s liable to change her mind in the next ten to twenty in my experience.

FTFY

1 Like

Rememberā€¦NO PICTURES, IT DIDNā€™T HAPPEN

2 Likes

I thought of this on my ride!
We need nutsack photos :chipmunk::coconut:

No photo = Didnā€™t happen

I (think) itā€™s nice that youā€™re thinking about my nuts on your commute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A genuine excuse for you to shave them :rofl:

What is this commute of which you speak?
Itā€™s Friday.
Thereā€™s no work in this parish today

In and out in under an hour.

Just got that ache you get from being kicked in the nuts right now.

Been advised a full week off running to let the entry wound heal properly. Iā€™ll allow that, but Iā€™m testing it out next Friday!

That was more worrying last night. That sort of skin isnā€™t really designed to have very sharp bits of metal near it!

It goes away (the ache) after a couple of months. Welcome to the club mate :grinning:

:flushed:

:face_vomiting:

Yeah I went for a bike ride, pulling a trailer the day after the op.

#hardcore

2 Likes