The 2020 weigh-in thread

Scales at the gym reckoned 77KG on Thursday, probably about right, didn’t eat loads over Christmas but did have a few nights out, plus it was an evening weight and I’d been eating.

But, I really can’t get motivated to sort out the diet, I won’t be drinking as much which is a bonus, although I’m going to try and cut down on the hot chocolate’s and other chocolate drinks, mostly because they cost so much!

<75 would be nice but I’m not sure it will happen!

Jeff

1 Like

biggest volume of exercise for ages, dry January, healthy diet per New Year resolution. Weight up by 0.5kg - WTF

At the risk of quoting half of the office, we all know that muscle weighs more than fat…

108kg this morning good start

[confession] Agreed with wife we would do a dry January. But failed… cracked open a couple of birra morrettis 5pm New Year’s Day. [/confession]

2 Likes

87.2, a 500gm loss for the week

1 Like

Doh. Unlike to me to gain weight (200g) after a long run, I blame the leftover Christmas chocs!

82.4kg
21.2% BF

That’s better…!image

2 Likes

In the kitchen I’ve just seen a young guy put about 6 cubes of sugar in a mug, add hot water and disappear! That cannot be good.

That must taste like utter crap … as well as being ridiculously unhealthy. No NY resolution for him then?!

You’ve been in prison then…

1 Like

0.8kg down on new year’s high

2 Likes

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was putting 9 cubes in last year. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m out of bran flakes so my breakfast was a small portion, oooer :rofl:

Jeff

Growing up in Scotland I was particularly keen on a sugar sandwich:

Thick white pan bread, double spread with butter and maybe a table spoon of sugar in between.

Makes his morning beverage seem positively virtuous.

1 Like

95.9kg this morning from 97.7kg New Year’s day.
My New Year’s Eve takeaway binge has clearly “run it’s course” and (ignoring an alcohol fuelled dehydration weigh-in) only 1kg heavier than before Christmas. Starting the year significantly lighter than any year I can remember so 90kg is initial target then re-assess from there.

Never seen them do that in 30 years…

A lot of them do take 3-4 sugars though…!?

Thought it was the classic way for someone to be scarred really easily according the TV which clearly would never lie to me…

It’s awful these days…

They ve all done wrong… well 99% anyway, but it’s a total mess.

If the tax payers only knew…

I think i would start taking 5 sugars if I was banged up.

Well, he does drive a new BMW coupe with a personal plate; so he could be a DD on the side.

1 Like