The alternative rant thread - I LOVE

Tall Trees :palm_tree::palm_tree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If Empire was shit, we’d commandeer a taxi and head there instead.
Great times…

…speaking of great times…

1 Like

I love that my hand is gonna work again

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting:
Not quite a leg amputation, but made me feel sickAF.

Pretty sure those machines need changing to accept HR Less than 50bpm, too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Bloody alarms all the damn time, I had to tell them it was normal.

8 Likes

Should reduce your Kleenex outgoings for a while.

10 Likes

Are you showing us the bandage - or trying to hide the padded lumberjack shirt/jacket?

Padded? Just an old shirt

Fleshlight :grin:

1 Like

Feels like the last week of summer at the mo, and we have the week off work together. Lucked out there!

Bbq dinner down the beach yesterday. Trip to Kingswear and then the ferry across to Dartmouth with the youngest today. Next two days just Mrs GB and I, so paddleboarding around Beer head is planned for tmw, as wind is down and sun is out. Then a ride with a pub lunch on Thurs. :ok_hand:t4:

15 Likes

Ah very nice! Yeah we parked at the marina. Had a look at the boats and then got the lower ferry across. Had some lunch, then took a wonder up to the castle. Then back to town for some ice cream before the ferry back. Quality little day out and the LO didn’t moan too much either. Bonus!

I’ve not run around that way at all, but I must get down there for some miles at some point.

1 Like

All hilly! 100% of the routes

1 Like

That’s how we like it!

1 Like

Crisp autumnal mornings. Clear blue skies. Nice cool breeze.

3 Likes

Except all the dew - a very wet dog after the scenic walk home from school drop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Left the window open in the kitchen overnight - bloody freezing! But it is definitely beautiful.

2 Likes

And the fact it means they’ve turned the heating up on the train to 11.

1 Like

Did you not see above?

Summer is still !ON!

That’s to kill the Covid.

1 Like

Well technically we’ve just had the Autumn Equinox. So no :nerd_face:

What are you, one of these so called ‘scientists’?

It’s sunny and warm. Summer is holding out in the South.

1 Like

I know, sorry… people are tired of listening to experts :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re clinging on to false hope. High pressure sitting over the UK, but its hurricane season in the atlantic and that can push the high away overnight.

1 Like