Today I have already eaten

Crunchy nut cornflakes at home for breakfast then a bacon roll and coffee at work for second breakfast. I don’t try justify my gluttony in any way.

1 Like

And one Wetherspoons mixed grill with jacket potato.

Fasted until 11.30am (wife and I do IF now and I usually average 15 hours fasting a day). Now I’ve had a Greggs cheese and onion bake, a sushi roll, 4 biscuits and brew. Feeling nicely full up.

Clean eating right? :rofl:

You can add a pastéis de nata to the list now. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

(large) bowl of Muesli for breakfast, banana while sat on turbo, bowl of brocolli and stilton soup for lunch… should keep me regular… :joy:

I will admit it’s 3.52am and today I have already eaten some Xmas leftover Brie and crackers. Did enjoy it though.

7 Likes

Chocolate truffle pre-swim, and a slice of cold pizza between swim and work :yum:

4 Likes

A banana, and two cups of java (no lava)

Mmm chocolate log with cream.

1 Like

Hmm today, random day. Sitting behind a desk all day, did get a steady 10km run in this evening though.

Bowl muesli
Banana
Cheese and ham toastie for lunch
Big slice of wife’s cake
Bowl of stuffed pasta
KitKat

10pm now , not sure if I’m finished yet. Kind of craving something green now. Cucumber sticks and humous it might have to be.

2 Likes

Did you have it around 10pm too? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

Hotel buffet full English. Feeling stuffed. Slept in till 9 too :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember paying £18 for breakfast in a London hotel last year; man, I cannot remember eating so much to get my money’s worth! Was able to claim most of that back; £18 is steep no? (I’d done a run early, so felt no guilt!)

I would definitely baulk at 18 pounds if the firm wasn’t paying for it

I wouldn’t baulk, i’d waulk … to another establishment for my breakfast!

2 Likes

I remember one hotel where the brekkie was £36 safe to say, we passed on it and went to Pret.

For sure. Our company expense policy is stupid. If it’s charged as part of the room rate (even if it’s a disclosed “extra”) they’ll reimburse whatever it is. If you buy it separately, you can only spend £7. It’s a struggle to get a coffee and croissant for that in some places. So I’ll just ask for the B&B rate, even if the second B is costing the company £30 in some instances.

Lol - 7£ is a joke!

Fortunately breakfast was included and all pre paid for

2 bananas and an apple. Chicken curry for lunch soon :grin: