Today I have already eaten

Think we’re all feeling that way mate.

1 Like

Almost a full bar of green and blacks 85% dark chocolate :flushed::yum::pig:

2 Likes

Another scone, with spread and jam, plus a little bit of banana loaf.

2 Likes

I’ve got the whey strained off the yoghurt I made yesterday, so that does normally imply scones, have clotted cream in the fridge too, so I imagine I’ll be joining in the scone-in shortly.

3 Likes

Fruit or plane? My wife doesn’t like fruit in scones, so I usually make sure there are some like that, so I can guarantee there will be some left!

Cheese can be a nice change too.

never put fruit in scones, plain or cheese depending on how much clotted cream is in the fridge.

and DO NOT go all Cornish or i’m leaving this forum

1 Like

OOH!!!

The first great flounce of TT2.0

ah, TT1.0, the days of the true flounce.

It’s cream first then jam right?

But your (sic) all Welsh

When making a Jam sandwich do you put the fat or the sweet stuff on the bread first? It’s no different with a scone.

1 Like

:rofl:

This is true … but i have lived in Devon for the past 12/13 years, married to a Devonian, so definitely identify in that way as well. It’s all the rage to label EVERYTHING these days isn’t it?!

I’m Wevonian?

I’ve never thought of it that way before … great analogy.

Very good. I was clarifying

Three Wagon Wheels and some Tic Tacs, probably need to go out.

Too much

Blimey, culture wars, even in baked goods. But…
Always cream first
Always plain scones

Those ARE the rules!

This is how wars start. Let’s not go there :rofl: yes cream then jam. What other way is there

3 Likes

I am about scoff a baked reblochon cheese wrapped in wild garlic leaves with some sourdough bread and salad.

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

1 Like

I finished the chocolate bar off :pig: