Training - What Training?!

Gym this morning.

3.5k row, then lot of glute and calf work.

4 Likes

45 min out and back along the canal

Z1/2 out and z3 on way back

Pushed Mrs T hard but she managed it :+1:

Then 30 mins of yoga which I can really feel the benefit of now

7 Likes

Sometimes a formal training in anatomy is a blessing, sometimes it’s a curse.

Today it’s a curse

5 Likes

I’ll raise you my year…!


(they’re km)

9 Likes

10% rule says you overtrained in summer

7 Likes

At least you know. 2024 will be better! :joy:

3 Likes

Making progress every day :crossed_fingers:
Gone from non-weightbearing on crutches, to now walking 90% normal and able to do single leg calf raises in 4 weeks.
Few easy cycles have hurt putting any force through it but reckon probably could do seated hills now

12 Likes

What have you done to yourself?!

I’ve been there with non weight bearing. Crutches for a month pre op and 3 months post op + no heavy loads for another 3 months

So - I swam a lot :rofl:

1 Like

Zwift setup is almost ready. I say almost as the turbo is very wobbly. Need to take the bike off again and level it. One of the adjustable feet wont budge.

16 Likes

Made it to 10 hours this week and quite a bit of running, nearly 3:30 and I’m not totally broken :slight_smile:

Nearly 6 hours of cycling but a lot of that was a single outside ride, but barely an hour of swimming, albeit the gym was closed for two days.

Would have done more today but decided not to risk it in case I am fighting something,

Likely to be easing back towards 8 now that I’m back at work on Tuesday :frowning:

13 Likes

Will take that

11 Likes

Nice !

30min Zwift + 1km jog off :pig::boom:

11 Likes

straight 5k on the rower. haven’t done one of them for a while as mainly been doing intervals.

bloody boring but the start of my January challenge of using the rower or skier every day and hoping for 5k a day.

12 Likes

Fully loaded Arc kit run. There’s a 27.42 very muddy parkrun in there somewhere as well.

16 Likes

Wow FP, I’m in awe of you this morning! …just realised it’s not even morning anymore, sums up my mood for today :joy:

2 Likes

Yeha we’ve all just about surfaced too! :joy: Though in fairness we didn’t get home until 2.30.

But it was a mile walk home, so I’ll count that as today’s exercise! :laughing:

7 Likes

Up early.

8.3km run.

35:59. 107m elevation.

8 Likes

Thanks Anna. You definitely wouldn’t have been in awe if you’d seen me death shuffling along. :smile:

It was nice though, spoke to so many people who were hiking and they asked me if I was training for anything. Plus the coffee van was at the top of the Downs today. :+1: :grin:

4 Likes

Nice work FP

1 Like