TriTalk leaderboard 2019

Hmm, I’ve broken it and it’s giving div/0 errors :joy: can’t obviously see why?

I’ll do a bit of RTFM

Disclaimer: my job usually involves nothing to do with IT or computers whatsoever :grimacing::lying_face:

Also, FTP was from a 2*20 session so probably a bit higher. and did hold 237W for 100 miles, but I am a fairly lardy 75KG

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking of 2019 IM results.

Of course any TT leaderboard should put a premium on the no. of IMs finished this year…:innocent:

Since breaking my elbow in March, I’ve been on my bike twice…

I’ve done a 5:46 400m swim and 17:06 5k run though, if that’s any help!

That said, I genuinely think you guys could beat me on a unicycle. My cycling is rotten.

1 Like

Just filled it in. The bike number is the one that is way off, as I didnt do anything like a 20min test or 10m TT this year, so my peak 20min power comes from within a 3hr HIM leg. 6hrs4 is fairly cautious when I rode 5:18 last year!

The swim has me at 1:00. In my only IM last year I did 1:01, so that’s about right. Run has definitely improved this year, with me setting pb’s in every distance bar marathon (yet!), so 3:15 doesnt seem entirely unreasonable when I ran 3:25 in my first.

1 Like

The Oly Distance is pretty good for me. The IM is a work of fiction as I rarely do a training session longer than 1 hour!

Hmm, not too bad for me, I think my Oly times were something like 2:26 (road bike, had been injured and not ran, & 2:26 with a poor swim (goggles problem) bike was 2k long, run was long and it was a baking hot day.

Ironman time would probably have been close if it wasn’t for the meltdown, swim was almost bang on, bike was right but with 5.5k extra bike, so probably 10-12 minutes out. I don’t talk about the run, well walk :joy:

Jeff