Watcha watchin'?

What the actual fuck is going on?

1 Like

And back to reality. A totally shit song takes the lead.

3 Likes

Only been watching since about 11. But those fascist c***s can’t win.

3 Likes

In the bag for Ukraine now?

Should be a great show in Kyiv next year🙄

2 Likes

A win any other year. But the right result I guess. Another year off Putin’s life…and he don’t have many left.

4 Likes

Well we won unofficially if it wasn’t for the Ukraine just having to just turn up to win it. Sod’s law eh?

3 Likes

Yeah, but we knew it was going to be Ukraine anyway.

Amazed that people like us now.

4 Likes

It’s the public vote - keep up!

3 Likes

Who drew the straw to tell Putin?

2 Likes

Boris rulez :uk: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ukraine must have got 10 or 12 points from nearly every country

1 Like

Daily Mail is going to be even worse than normal tomorrow.

1 Like

Easiest money I’ve ever taken from the bookies

7 Likes

Like the Ironman roll-down init :joy:

Back to Harrogate next year and Fat Rascal from Betty’s :yum:

1 Like

As mentioned above (I think) they were part of the old Soviet Union, and of course Kazakhstan which is still partly in Europe! And Russia is only about 30 miles away from Alaska :astonished:

1 Like

Israel isn’t in Europe either but is associated with Europe, whatever that means.

If you want to be in the EBU, you need to be in the European Broadcasting Area as defined by the ITU

So there’s lots of possible countries that can join, I do wonder why Algeria and Tunisia never participate despite being members.

1 Like

Hoping to maintain the slightest amount of dignity?

5 Likes

Something has changed then because that used to be the criteria but Oz couldn’t have got in on that basis.

Australia have a special dispensation to enter eurovision - not join the EBU - and it currently expires in 2023 - any other country could be invited to eurovision, but any members of the EBU have the right to pay their dues and enter without needing a special invite. (Oh and not being Russia such that they’e suspended…)