Watcha watchin'?

I recorded Nice Guys off Film4 at the weekend and making my way though that, quite like it with some good humour.

1 Like

Great film.

Shane Black at his best

He cries himself to sleep on tha huge pillow!

:laughing:

1 Like

In 3 hours time I will be watching Top Gun Maverick!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

My Chemical Romance has a concert on in the stadium though and all the roads are closed so the wife is dumping me in Asda car park next door.

14 Likes

There’s a “Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.” joke in there somewhere. :wink:

Enjoy. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WHAT?!?!?

Get in there.

:musical_note:When I was, a young man, my father, took me into the city…:musical_note:

:musical_note:Just like the Hearse you, die to get in again (we are, so far, from you):musical_note:

Ha ha ha :joy::see_no_evil:
Paramore etc etc.
Loved me some EMO :singer:t3:

1 Like

Saw a 5 minute section before Dr S2 at the BFI
Pretty much the first flight section when he goes back (think Mighty WIngs)

Looked stunning on a screen the size of 5 double decker buses

All the reviews seem overwhelming positive

2 Likes

Yes I saw the same before Dr Strange2 on the semi-Imax at MK.

Apparently there is a live stream of the Leicester Square premier before the film. Wondered why the running time was longer. Wont need to rush to get there on time then

Downstreaming and tennis pitches - lol

a one woman mission to wreck British telly

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

And apparently she shares her (presumably taxpayer funded) Netflix account with other households :joy:

Colin in black and white. Great 6 part series about the young life of Colin Kaepernick

Just seen the second Reacher season will be based on Bad Luck and Trouble.

Have to say that’s not one I’ve read!

So, forgot to say about Top Gun Maverick. Wont say much because spoilers but its really fucking good. Great action, cast is great, script is great. Just brilliant.

Best film I have seen in the cinema in a long time.

15 Likes

It’s one of my favourites.

1 Like

Has anyone seen Lincoln Lawyer? I’m only on the 2nd episode but without me googling, where have I seen the ex wife’s boyfriend before ‘Cisco’. ?

I thought he was in Sons of Anarchy, but seems not, he just looks like he’s a 1%er :wink:

It’s really bugging me and I’m trying to think without the 'tinternet (I know I’m asking oh here though :smile: )

1 Like

The 110 get back together for one last mission. It’s one of the best!

1 Like

I have booked to go the bank holiday weekend. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Jesus Christ, I know everyone of these :man_facepalming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxxj3Jrzv0

1 Like