Watcha watchin'?

Will give that a watch, when I finish hot tub time machine :rofl:

3 Likes

We stuck with Sherwood to the end, but I think it started strongly and then lost momentum after about episode 4.

We’re 4 episodes into season 4 of Stranger Things and enjoying it so far.

2 Likes

Watched all 3 in a row on All4 the other night - what a tangled web the whole thing is, Swiss bank accounts, money from Iraq, wife’s secret life, inheritance dispute etc etc
I’m really none the wiser on what went on but possibly leaning towards the cyclist being the target by the wealthy French family.

1 Like

I’d disagree - I think it finished strongly and strung all the parts together

1 Like

From Dusk Till Dawn. Havent seen it in years.

Funny how you miss remember things. I knew Cheech Martin was the pervy border guard but was sure the pussy pussy pussy guy at the Titty Twister was Danny Trejo, but that is also Cheech and Trejo is the bar man.

“I don’t believe in Vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what I saw Is fucking vampires”

Plus Salma Hayek :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

The Charismatic Voice reviewing Ozzy’s singing but then discovering the genius of Randy Rhoads.

She definitely would be having his babies :joy: I’ve never seen her react to a musician like this.

1 Like

I found myself in a rabbit hole on YT of the Bands of HM Royal Marines. There are some converts of them doing normal rock and pop.

They covered Brothers in Arms with a young lady singing main vocals. Plus a chap on the guitar doing a really decent solo effort. The lady has an amazing voice and its a really interesting interpretation to have an operatic voice cover it. I like it a lot.

2 Likes

My YT rabbit hole this week has been discovering ‘Rock n Roll True Stories’ channel. Lot’s of ‘whatever happened to’ stuff.

Another brilliant film by Torren Martyn. The lines he carves are pure poetry. Great to hear from Albie Falzon again, he was such a legend back in the day.

1 Like

TdF highlights. I really like the ITV coverage. Imlach has a very droll sense of humour and whilst I dont always agree with Boardman he knows his stuff and conveys it well and I like all the additonal bits they do, covering the local area and informative pieces on certain tech and concepts.

ETA - and the commentators are borh decent.

3 Likes

We watched Man vs Bee last night. LO liked it but thought some of it was stupid. I thought all of it was stupid and 30yrs behind the times.

Watch Ep 1,8,9 and you can skip the rest.

1 Like

Couldn’t watch it to the end of the first episode.

1 Like

This is a great film if you have the time. Safe to say he’s not an Anton fan :joy:

1 Like

Started watching the Terminal List on Amazon, jury is out

Let me know, that looks up my Strasse but wont bother if its pants

1 Like

I watched Training Day again the other night. Love that film and Denzel definitely deserved the Oscar for it, nice cameos from Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre.

“King Kong aint got nothing on me”

2 Likes

It’s better than the book and at 8 hours it gives it time to develop.

2 Likes

Ok. I’m going to give it a go then. Didn’t love the book. Didn’t hate it either.

1 Like

Just watched the last 2 eps of Stranger Things. :+1:t3:

Loved it. Got to wait for ages for the final series now. :pensive:

3 Likes

We watched the last episode last night and really enjoyed it. I think this is the first season that’s definitely set up a follow-on season

1 Like