Watcha watchin'?

but just tedious imho. the opener was disjointed and didn’t lead you in to a good tale.

Havent got around to it yet but my son said you had to have watched the mini series as well as movies to follow it well. Ive not even watched first Dr Strange movie yet though

1 Like

Kinda

Can give you a quick guide if that helps

1 Like

Kenobi has inspired me to rewatch the Star Wars series.

Just suffered through episodes 1, 2 and 3.

Solo tonight. I saw it in the cinema and not since. Remember it had a hard time from the critics but I think I enjoyed it

4 Likes

I quite liked Solo, was very sceptical after seeing the trailer but he played the role quite well when I saw the full length film.

1 Like

Solo is garbage.
It’s a movie that doesn’t need to exist and like Greedo shooting first, actually weakens the character.

Lord and Miller (the geniuses behind Jump Street, Cloudy WACOM, Into the Spider-Verse) were the original directors.

Got replaced after Kathleen Kennedy wasn’t happy.

Brought in Ron Howard who reshot 70% of the film

Other than Donald Glover and L3, it’s so bland.

“Hey you know all the cool things about me? Well they all happened in the space of about two weeks. My name? Oh yeah, just because I was on my own. Kessel Run? Nothing to do with me, just good maps.”

1 Like

Billie Eilish Glastonbury set :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Holy. Smokes.

That was ace :dizzy_face::+1:t3::exploding_head:

Cricket Highlights. Overton on his test debut out for 97, gutting, but takes a wicket on his first ball bowled.

This is a great series and some of the batsmen are turning test cricket into 20-20 matches. Broad smacks 42 off 36 balls.

4 Likes

MotoGP coverage just done a taster for a Wayne Rainey at Goodwood program they’re making. I’m not sure I’ve got the gumption to watch it, the five minute taster was moving enough. Thirty years on, where the fudge has that gone?

3 Likes

Sounds like there’s a documentary on the way. How good was Espagaro’s ride?

1 Like

Snowflake Mountain on Netflix.

I apologise in advance, but it is GOLD.

2 Likes

Watched Gucci, took 3 sittings. Time I won’t get back.

4 Likes

Finally finished Kenobi, I liked it overall. Watched the trailer for Andor, not sure about that, might give it a try when it arrives. In hindsight Solo might have been better as one of these mini series?

Saw Hot Tub Time Machine on Disney+ so have started that :grin:

1 Like

Solo would have been decent as a series.

We watched that last night, again I think it’s alright - started Rogue 1 tonight, will finish it off tomorrow - by far the best Star Wars movie for me

3 Likes

Rogue One is second best ever behind Empire Strikes Back. Best of any of the newer ones by a country mile.

2 Likes

Elvis - good but long

Yes, Rogue 1 was one of my favourites and up there with Empire.

R1 is great….apart from the massive fan service part at the end with Vader.

Taken on its own, it’s stunning.

However, in the continuity of the story it makes no sense.

2 Likes

You just knew that everyone was going to have to die to avoid continuity issues with Episode IV :roll_eyes: :rofl:

“The Outlaws”

Summary

I’ve stopped watching it 3 or 4 episodes in when they decided to take over the drug dealing business. I know it’s a comedy but this spoiled the naivety of the characters for me.

“Murder in the Alps” on Channel 4 investigating the murder of the al-Hilli family 10yrs ago - & nearly our own @fruit_thief :open_mouth: - showed just how inept the French side of the investigation was.

2 Likes